Royals, plans, fights

Rachels POV:
I took a blue dress it was light blue at the top and dark blue at the bottom with sparkles of silver woven in. I slipped it on. It fit me perfectly, surprisingly. It was fitted on the top yet super comfy since it was stretchy material. The sleeves, however, were loose and drapped down. The bottom did the same thing. I stepped twords the door and could hear talking. The long skirt ruffled as I walked. I came out of the bathroom, and everyone froze and stared at me. I was staring at Ira. He was wearing some fancy clothes, and to be honest, he looked good in them.

"Guess I'm not the only princes in the room." A mercainer girl sitting on the bed said. I looked at her she looked a tad familiar but not much. Wait, princes? What was a princes ding in Ira's room. Unless? I turned to look at Ira. They did have a resemblance. Wait, PRINCESS, IRA's ROOM, RESEMBLANCE!

"Wait, your'e a princess?" Rory asked the girl, confused. Wait, Rory knew her? It's not important right now. I turned to Ira.

"You're a prince, aren't you?" I asked with a serious expression.I couldn't have been fighting a prince this entire time, could I? Wait, that means I was fighting a prince and a princess with a princess. Except he hasn't confirmed anything.

"Well, yeah. Fleur is my little sister." Ira said, looking at the girl, avoiding looking at me.

"What!" Rory screamed, staring at the girl to Ira. I guess her name was Fluer, and Ira's a prince. Ira's a prince......Ira's a prince. I know I came up with it, but OH MY GOD IRA'S A PRINCE! Rory floated over to me silently. Okay, time to focus. So what Ira being a princes doesn't change anything. It might actually be a good thing. I mean, I helped him. Maybe he could talk to his parents and help me to get home. I helped a prince. Is this a beauty and the beast situation? He doesn't look it until you learn he isn't as bad as he seems? I mean, he was nice, no focus. need to get home. I'm not soaking, but my hair is a bit of a mess ,and I need to look my best if I want the king and queens help, or well Ira's parents help. Okay, this is weird. Can't my life be normal for a second?

"You okay?" I heard the mercainer say. She was looking at me concerned. How long had I been just standing there!

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shock." I replied and put a hand up to my hair to see how bad it was. Yeah, it was messy.

"Why are you shocked. Unless," Fleur turned to Ira sharply, "you didn't tell them!" She said, shocked, and in a completely different tone, then the one should had used when talking to me.

"Obviously! Why would I go to another world, fight against Splendorious, with King Mercainer, and reveal myself as the prince of mercainers!" Ira shouted back. Okay, so yeah, he wasn't that different from the Ira we saw, "I'm sure King Mercainer would have loved that. 'Yeah actually your'e not king. My dad is. My family kind of took over the kingdom when you, or more accurately Proto Mercainer, was defeated and trapped in Splendorious.' I'm sure he would have loved that! Not to mention Regina!" Ira continued. Wait, so Proto Mercainer was in charge, but then the original Glitter Force imprisoned him. That left the Mercainers without a ruler, so Ira's family stepped in? It's not important I can figure out history later. To get home, I need the ban to be lifted. For that to happen, I need permission from the king and queen. I need a good argument and to be presentable. I can think of argument when I am brushing my hair. It shouldn't be too difficult. The situation speaks for itself. It would be good to figure out the wording. But I wanted to think while I'm brushing my hair. I need a hair brush. I looked up at Ira and Fluer, who were in a fight. Great, intervention time. I sighed and took a step foreword. Rory looked up at me.

"What are you going to do." He whispered concerned.

"Hopefully a list of things, but it starts with breaking up a sibling fight." I replied, smiling at him. I gently rubbed the diamond patches on his ears, then stepped between the mercainer siblings.