WE MEET AGAIN

"H-hey! You still remember me." Sting laughed awkwardly.

Lucy wiped her tears and looked away.

"I'm sorry."

Lucy looked at him again. "What for?" She said in between tears.

"I'm sorry that I laughed."

Lucy lowered her head and kept silent.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sting said.

Lucy shook her head. "Does your offer still stand?"

Sting looked confused.

"About taking me home." She said in between sobs.

Sting smiled. "Of course." He offered his hand.

Lucy reluctantly accepts it. Sting opened the backseat door and let Lucy in.

Lucy sat down quietly and looked outside the window. She didn't even noticed Rogue.

Sting offered her the tissues which she accepted. Then, he drove quietly and just glances Lucy through the rearview mirror.

Shortly, they arrived at her house. Before going out Lucy glanced at Sting.

"Thanks."

Sting smiled. "No problem. I guess I'll just see you at school."

Lucy nodded and went out. She waited a bit before someone opened the gate. She composed herself and wiped her tears.

Finally, Virgo opened the gate. She bowed her head in greeting. Lucy just nodded and ran towards the house without looking back.

When Virgo closed the gate, Sting sighed.

"I bet she didn't even noticed my presence." Rogue said.

Sting rolled his eyes. "Is that really important? Haven't you noticed that she was upset?"

Rogue shrugged his shoulders. "Just saying."

"This is not how I imagined when we meet."

"Were you expecting balloons dropping from the sky, or hear fireworks when you two see each other again?"

"Are you trying to be funny? Don't you even feel bad that Lucy was crying when we saw her?"

"Of course, I feel bad. I'm just trying to lighten up the mood."

"Well, it's annoying. So, stop it."

Rogue just shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's just go home." Sting sighed and took one last glance at the house before driving away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy went straight to her room. She didn't even hear Virgo calling her name. She locked her door and dropped to the floor crying her eyes out.

She heard her phone ringing, but she ignored it.

"Stop calling me." She said in between sobs. When she couldn't take it any longer, she pulled the gadget from her pocket and threw it on the wall.

She cried for hours and never left her spot until Virgo knocked on her door.

"Princess, it's time for your lunch."

Lucy wiped her tears. "I'm not hungry?" She said in a hoarse voice.

"I can bring your food here if you want." Virgo offered.

"It's okay. I'm not yet hungry." She answered.

There was silence.

"A-are you okay, princess? Do you want to talk?"

Lucy sobbed. "N-not now, Virgo. S-sorry."