STALKER

It's been 2 weeks since the opening night. Gray and Yukino had started going out since then. Lucy was devastated when she learned that two were dating, but she didn't lose hope. She still does the usual stuff like bringing him lunch which he still accepts.

"Rrrrrrring!"

"Okay, class. Go take your lunch and be back on time for your next period." Yajima said as he prepared to leave.

Gray grabbed his bag and went to leave when Loke blocked his way. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Lunch, of course." Gray said as he pushed Loke away.

Elfman was the next obstacle. "You're not joining us again?" He asked.

Gray rolled his eyes. "You know that I'm going to have lunch with Yukino, right?" He said as he slid past him.

"Why don't you just bring her to join us in the cafeteria." Natsu asked as he blocked the doorway.

"Coz, I wanted to be alone with her, you dolt!" Gray snapped. "Move your ass now, ash brain!" He yelled.

Natsu didn't budge and just smirked at him. "Make me!" He challenged.

Gray punched him in the stomach and went past through him. Natsu was about to retaliate, but Gray was nowhere to be seen.

"That dumbass!" He exclaimed as he clutched his stomach. Then, Lucy went passed him. He grabbed her arm before she goes any further.

"And where do you think you're going?" Natsu asked Lucy.

"To lunch, of course." She stated as she tried to loosen Natsu's grip.

Natsu sighed. "Come on, Luce. I know you're going after Gray."

"If you already knew, then why bother asking anyway?" Lucy said as she struggled  from his grip.

"Don't torture yourself by spying on them." Natsu said seriously.

Lucy frowned. Natsu finally let go of her. "I'm not spying on them. I'm just...it's just...I just wanted to make sure that he eats his lunch, okay?" She stammered.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he eats the food you gave him. As a matter of fact, he's sharing it with someone else." Came Cana's sarcastic remark..

Lucy pouted. "I knew that."

"Then why do you still stalked them?" Loke asked. The entire group have joined the conversation.

"Can you blame me? He's been following that bimbo for two weeks now." She whined.

"Gray likes Yukino, Lu. Maybe you should just accept that." Levy said.

"Not you too, Levy." Lucy said with disappointment in her tone.

"I just don't want you to get hurt, Lulu."

"I will be if she ended up with that...that girl!" Lucy said while stomping on her feet. "I need to do something before that happens."

"So stalking them is your way of winning Gray's heart?" Gajeel asked with his eyebrow raised.

Lucy pouted. "Why are you all ganging up on me?"

Natsu went to grab her shoulders. "We're not. We're just worried about you, Luce."

Lucy fought the urge to cry.  "I am fine. You don't need to worry about me, okay?" She plastered a smile to convince them. "Guys, I am just going to take my lunch outside."

"Then, maybe we should go with you." Levy suggested.

Lucy shook her head. "No need for that. I can handle it myself. And besides, Erza would just nag me there."