ATTA GIRL!

During lunch break, Lucy and her friends hang out at the cafeteria. Her gal friends consists of Erza, Levy, Juvia, Lisanna, Mirajane, Cana, and Wendy. Wendy is still a freshman while the others are in their senior year.

They all have lived in the same neighborhood and have known each other since they were little.

Lucy's little stunt earlier spread like wildfire in their school. It's the hottest topic of the day and her friends are curious about it.

"So, Lucy, are the rumors true?" Levy asked

"What rumors?" She asked acting innocently, although she had an idea what she was referring to.

"That you kissed Gray..."

"Oh, that rumor. Yes, I..."

"On the lips...

"What?"

"That you frenched him."

"No!"

"That you made out while Ultear and Lyon was in the car."

"Eww! That's gross. Where in the hell did you get those news?"

"The whole school is talking about it." Erza replied seriously.

"Well, the rumors aren't true."

"So, you didn't kissed him?"

"Not exactly."

"Well then spill it out!" Cana said

"Well...it's true that I kiss him, guys, but it was only on his cheek. I swear!"

They all went silent and looked at each other then laughed loudly. Cana was slapping Lucy's back roughly.

"Way to go, girl!" Cana beamed

"I got to give you credit for your guts, Lucy." Erza added while chewing his food.

"So, how did Gray react?" Levy asked

"Well...I honestly don't know. You see, I ran after I kissed him." Lucy replied while blushing profusely.

They laughed at her.

"No wonder why the boys aren't here." Mirajane said

"Yeah. Gray probably forbid them to join coz he didn't want to be bombarded with questions." Lisanna added

Then Juvia noticed Wendy covering her face.

"Are you okay, Wendy? What's wrong?" Juvia asked

"Umm...nothing." She removed her hands and showed her very red face.

"Are you sick?" Erza asked worriedly

"Umm...no...really, I'm fine. But I think I better start hanging out with my classmates more."

They looked confused at her reply.

"Why? Don't you like hanging out with us. Jellal told me to look after you while his away." Erza said

"Mmm...it's not that. It's just that....I just...don't think I'm old enough to join your topic." She said while blushing.

"Ahhh..."They said in unison then laughed together.

"Sometimes I forget that your younger than us." Mira said

"Yeah. We forgot that we have a baby in our group." Cana said while pinching her cheek.

Wendy pouted. "I'm not a baby. I'm just younger than you are." She stuck her tongue at Cana.

Erza put her arms over Wendy's shoulder and pulled her closer. "It's okay little sis. You can hang out with your other friends." She said while looking at her smiling.