I SAW YOU!

"By the way, how's your dad doing in Iraq? It must be tough out there." Lucy asked Cana.

"Actually, he's been deployed back in Fiore a few months ago. Gildarts is now training new recruits down there." said Cana.

"You're still not calling him 'dad'?" Wendy asked curiously.

"Nah! It kinda feels weird when I call him 'dad'."

"Weird? There's nothing more weird than you calling  him by his first name." Gray chimed in.

Cana just shrugged. "It works for me. I'm more comfortable calling him by his first name."

"Don't mind him, Cana. I actually find it cool." Natsu said. "I even tried it to my dad, but... he didn't seem to like it."

"Why? What did he do?" Lucy asked curiously.

"Nothing much..." He answered.

Lucy raised her brows.

Natsu sighed. "He punched me in the face and gave me a bloody nose." Natsu said with a tint of red in his face. "So... I figured, it doesn't work on everyone." He concluded.

"You think?" Gray said sarcastically.

They all laughed except Natsu who was glaring at Gray.

"HERE WE ARE. HOME SWEET HOME." Cana announced loudly, interrupting Natsu's and Gray's brewing argument.

"I'll get going, guys. See-yah-later." She winked then went inside.

Lucy glanced at Wendy and saw that she seems to be deep in thought.

"Aren't you also going inside your house, Wendy?" Lucy asked. Wendy lives beside Cana's.

Wendy didn't respond.

Erza took a glance at her and noticed her twiddling with her fingers.

"Are you okay?" Erza asked worriedly.

"Uhm...i-it's nothing. It's just that...I need someone to come with me when I ask mom's permission for Mira's opening night." Wendy went red from embarassment.

Erza slapped Wendy's back roughly which made the latter silently groan in pain. "Is that all? For a minute there, I thought you're gonna say that your cat died or something."

Wendy shook her head vigorously. "Oh, no, no, no. Carla's just fine. I'm just embarassed to ask you guys coz you might just make fun of me."

"Nonsense! Don't worry! Whoever tries to make fun of you, I'll knock their teeth out." Erza assured her.

"Uh...no need for violence, Erza." Wendy quickly replied.

Erza smiled. "If you say so. Now, let's go to your mom."

"You'll come with me?" Wendy asked.

"Of course, I will. I'm your big sis, remember?" Wendy smiled then nodded.

Erza then went to face the others. "You, guys, can go ahead and leave me here. I'll just go home by myself after this." Erza said.

They all nodded then walked ahead. Before they went that far, Erza called out.

"Wait!" This made them stopped in their tracks. "Before I forget, watched those two idiots for me." She pointed at Natsu and Gray. She looked at them straight in the eye before saying, "I better not hear you two fighting again or else...there'll be hell to pay." Erza said seriously.

The two gulped then nodded.

After Erza's warning, they continued walking their path. In a matter of time, they were able to drop Jet, Droy, Gajeel, and Loke in their homes. The only ones left now are Lucy, Lyon, Natsu, and Gray.