IT WAS JUST A DREAM

Gray was off to Dreamland.

He was dreaming that he was fighting Natsu in the school field. One second, they were just throwing punches at each other, then the next thing you know, they got super powers.

In his dream, he had the ability to create ice and turn it into a weapon, while Natsu got the power to produce flame.

Natsu casted him with endless "Fire Dragon" attacks, but he was able to dodge them all. Natsu tried again by striking him with a "Fire Dragon's Roar", but he was able to avoid it again using an "Ice Make Shield."

"Is that all you got, pea brain?" Gray taunted.

"This fight isn't over yet, pervert." Natsu said while panting. He got bruise all over his body, while Gray remained unscathed.

Gray smirked at him. "I think you're done. Just admit it that I'm stronger than you are."

"Never! Prepare to be defeated, ice princess!" Natsu hollered as he lunged forward. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

"Ice Make Cannon!" An ice cannon suddenly materialized from Gray's hand. He fired it to meet Natsu's attack. The two collided causing a loud explosion. The impact sent Natsu unconscious to the nearest tree, while Gray remained standing.

Suddenly students emerged out of nowhere. They got balloons and confettis in their hands to celebrate Gray's victory. His friends came into view holding a banner saying, "OUR ULTIMATE CHAMPION".

Gray was beaming. He was loving the praises that they were giving him. They kept saying that he was the strongest person in Magnolia and Natsu was a loser.

Girls was fawning over him, but he didn't pay any attention to them. His attention was caught by the the light blue-haired girl approaching him. She had a rose on top of her hair and was wearing a white dress. She was smiling at him.

Gray slowly approached Yukino. He was completely drawn by her beauty. When they were only a few meters away, the scenario changed.

The school was gone, so as the students and Yukino. The whole place suddenly transformed into a botanical garden. Flowers started to bloom out of nowhere, and Fairy Tail Guild suddenly popped up at the corner.

The restaurant looks weird though. It doesn't have any walls or ceiling like it usually do. Customers were eating in open air, and all his friends became waiters and waitresses (including Natsu).

"That's weird. Wasn't he unconscious a while ago." He thought.

Then, something caught his attention. He smelled something nice and familiar. He looked around searching for the source, but he can't seem to find it. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. A smile form in his face as he finally recognized the scent.

"Hmm...lavender with a hint of vanilla." Gray said as he opened his eyes. "I knew this smell."

He looked around again, searching for a particular blonde. Finally, he spotted her standing in front of the fountain.

Gray caught his breath as he examined her look. She was wearing a yellow tube dress which barely reached her knees. Her hair was cascading beautifully down her shoulders. She had no make up on her face except for a pink lip gloss. She was gorgeous.

Gray had the urge to run towards her, but he can't seem to move. He felt like he was rooted to the ground. "Lucy!" He called.

Lucy quickly turned her head to him. She smiled then started to run in his direction. Her skirt swayed in sync with her steps showing off her milky white skin.

Gray was smiling broadly as she drew closer to him. She was absolutely breathtaking. Finally, she stopped a foot away from him.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you." Lucy asked.