THE BUS RIDE

"Lucy! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Gray shouted which made everyone froze in their spots.

He was looking at them with daggers in his eyes, especially the guy who was touching Lucy.

Gray was emitting a dark aura which made them fear to speak. Of course, it has no effect on Lucy. She approached Gray as if nothing was wrong.

"Gray, I'm glad you're finally here." She said excitedly and grabbed his arm.

"Are you, okay?" He said not looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad you're here." She said while hugging his arm.

Gray doesn't seem affected by Lucy's actions. He was not taking his eyes away from those men.

There was a definite tension in the air.  Everyone felt it (except Lucy). No one dared to speak. Finally, the guy who was touching Lucy before spoke up.

"L-l-look, Gray! We're just messing around, and I swear we didn't know that she was your girlfriend."

His last comment made Lucy blush. She looked at Gray to see his reaction, but he seems unaffected by it.

"It doesn't matter if she's my girl or not. The point is you don't have ANY RIGHTS TO TREAT A GIRL LIKE THAT. So, why don't you just move your SORRY ASSES and drive your FANCY CAR AWAY FROM HERE, M-I-D-N-I-G-H-T." He said with venom in his voice.

Midnight was about to respond but he cut him off.

"LEAVE before I beat you into a pulp, Midnight. You do remember what happened last summer, right?" Gray continued.

He gulped, "Okay, okay, we're leaving."

He stood up and they all went to his car. He started the engine but the car didn't move from its spot. He, then, lowered his window.

"It was nice meeting you, Lucy. Call me if you're free." He winked at her before speeding his car.

Gray was fuming with anger. "That bastard!"

His whole body was shaking and Lucy felt it as she was still holding his arm.

"G-gray a-are you okay? Y-your s-shaking." She said worriedly.

He finally removed her hand from his arm. "Did he give you his number?"

"Well...yeah. Here, I put it in my pocket. But, I was not planning to c----- Hey! What are you doing?"

He grabbed the paper and tore it into pieces, then thrown it in the air.

"Stop littering! You could have just thrown the paper in the tr-----"

He suddenly grabbed Lucy's shoulders and pulled her closer. Their faces were inches apart. He looked dangerous and Lucy felt a bit scared.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING COMING HERE ALL ALONE!"

She was shocked at Gray's outburst but then she recovered quickly.

"Well, I can't ask dad to accompany me while I wait for you. Do you know how awkward would that be?"

"Stop trying to be funny!"

"I am not trying to be funny. I am being sarcastic."

Gray grabs his hair in frustration.

"Why are you acting like nothing happened. You were almost molested by those idiots if I hadn't showed up."

"I got that under control, Gray. And besides, I know how to defend myself. I have pepper spray and taser in my bag and I'm not afraid to use it."