Chapter 14

~THIRD PERSON POV~

After the orange haired girl fell unconscious in Klaus' arms he carried her while forcing Elena to walk in front of him as they made their way towards the gym.

He then saw two humans one happened to be Dana the brunette he had compelled when he was posing as Alaric. He compelled her to keep one foot up and the guy beside her Chad to beat her to death if she placed the foot down. He continued to ignore Elena while holding Genevieve in his arms protectively whom he felt a sibling bond with.

Poor Dana was struggling but Klaus only told her to keep it up while the annoying doppelgänger kept pestering him about the whereabouts of his ripper Stefan.

"What did you do to him?"Elena asked.

"Stefan's on a time out," Klaus replied.

Hearing the noise he went to the bleachers and gently rest Genevieve down trying not to wake her when Bonnie and Matt came into the gym.

"Bonnie get out of here," Elena shouted seeing her friend but the witch looked concerned when she spotted an unconscious Genevieve. She tried to run towards the ginger haired girl
when Klaus sped infront of her stopping her.

"Ah I was wondering when you'd show up now we can get started. Oh Dana relax you and Chad sit tight," he said.

Klaus then turned towards Bonnie and said, "I see you must be the reason Elena is still walking around alive." However Bonnie was more focused on her friend who was resting on the bench still unconscious.

Bonnie then looked back at Klaus and said, "Yes if you want to blame someone, blame me but leave Genevieve out of this she's innocent."

"There's no need for blame love as it seems your witchy powers has caused some undesirable side effects and since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you fix it," said Klaus.

"What about Genevieve," she asked worried as she didn't want the original hybrid to hurt her friend.

"Fix my problem and she might not die," he replied as the door is busted open with Rebekah walked in dragging Tyler with her.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah, what a woman she can be quite mean," he replied causing Rebekah to roll her eyes before pushing the werewolf towards her brother.

"Leave him alone," Elena said but was ignored as Klaus dragged Tyler in front of them.

"Let's make this simple, every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition, it's quite horrible actually ," he started before biting his wrist and shoving it into Tyler's mouth feeding him his blood.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids Bonnie and for Tyler's sake you better hurry," Klaus finished saying as he snapped the boy's neck allowing him to fall lifeless on the ground as the group stare at him in shock as he gave them a smile before walking over to Genevieve who began to stir awake.

Her eyes flutter before opening wide as she got up and stretched which caused her wings sprout out of her back tearing her blouse and jacket in the process as they opened wide revealing their luscious orange feather that shimmer under the light. Her top which also tore was about to fall and reveal her bouncing breasts when Klaus took off his jacket and placed it on her and over her wings fell down her back . He sat down and placed her in his lap to sit down and pet her head causing her to look at him.

"What are doing?"she asked curiously.

"Nothing love I felt like petting your head," he revealed with a smile.

"You have beautiful eyes," she commented looking at him which puzzled him since no one has ever said that to him.

"Thank you," he replied.

"Can you show them to me?"she asked.

"What do you-"Klaus started only to feel her touch his face and his hybrid eyes appear.

Their moment was interrupted by Stefan who walked into the gym which alerted everyone of his presence.

"Stefan," Elena called out after looking at Dana and Chad to see if they were okay not forgetting to glare at Genevieve who was still in Klaus' lap.

Stefan ignored Elena as he tried to contain his anger after seeing the girl who has his heart in an intimate position with Klaus.

"Klaus," he called out.

"Come to save your damsel?" Klaus asked trying to not show his disappointment at Stefan's betrayal.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness," Stefan replied.

Looking at the ripper,Klaus kissed Genevieve's cheek and smirked when he saw the anger on his face.

"You know before I thought you would of done anything for Elena and you acted like she was dead just so I wouldn't come back to Mystic Falls and find out about your lies," started Klaus as he placed Genevieve on the bench as her wings appeared to cover her up.

"But then I remembered a few days ago I had the luck to run into a ginger haired beauty who held something dear to her and that's when I realized that you didn't care if I knew Elena was alive you just didn't want me to know about her," said Klaus as he pointed at Genevieve before revealing the picture he took from her.

"Hey give it back," Genevieve suddenly called out as she begins to walk towards Klaus and grab the picture out of his hand. Stefan noticed she didn't have a shirt on only Klaus' jacket which ticked him off. He held unto her hand and brought her behind him as he used her wings to shade her while replacing Klaus' jacket with his shirt as she retracted her wings afterwards.

"You know her Stefan?" Elena suddenly asked not liking that her boyfriend was ignoring her presence and safety for another girl.

"I'll be eternally loyal to you just leave Evie out of this Klaus," said Stefan as he walked up to Klaus once again ignoring Elena.

"Your words doesn't count for anything Stefan," replied Klaus as he sped towards Genevieve and brought her towards him.

Klaus then told him to to kill Dana and Chad to prove his loyalty but instead he decided to attack Klaus causing him loosing his trust for him. Klaus then compelled him to kill them which he did. Stefan then turned around and saw Genevieve staring at him wide eyed with tears in her eyes and he became sad. She didn't like that he was being forced to do something against his will which brought back memories to her causing the tear to fall but Stefan thought she saw him as a monster like Elena did.

"I'm going to check on our witch's progress and I want when that timer change you kill Elena," said Klaus as he took Genevieve with him.

While Klaus is gone Elena kept telling Stefan that he could resist the compulsion and not kill her but sadly that was the furthest thing from his mind. Stefan was afraid that if he allowed the compulsion to control him, then Evie would look at him with sad eyes once again so he told Elena to run as he impaled himself with a stick. However luck wasn't on their side as Klaus caught Elena and dragged her back to Stefan with Genevieve walking behind him smiling.

"Well that's interesting the only thing stronger than your crave for blood is your love for this one girl," said Klaus as turned to Elena but was looking at Genevieve with a smile.

"Why don't you turn it off," suggested Klaus.

"No,"Stefan shouted.

"Come on your humanity is killing you after all the guilt must be exhausting ," said Klaus.

Walking up to him Klaus said, "Your strong but not strong enough."

"Turn it off," said Klaus now serious.

"No," Stefan shouted pushing Klaus away.

Klaus got angry as he pushed Stefan to the wall and shouted for him to turn it off. Poor Stefan's switch was about to be flipped but he made eye contact with Genevieve who was watching everything and at that moment he fought the compulsion and healed himself before punching Klaus in the face and shouting never before running away and speeding away with Genevieve in his arms.

"Looks like her plan worked," said Klaus as he turned to Elena with a smirk causing her to look at him in horror.