Chapter 20

~GENEVIEVE'S POV~

Everything was blurry one minute I was getting my stuff from my room when Elena suddenly injected me with something and now I don't know where I am. I shake my head to clear my vision and tried to move my arms when I finally realized I'm hanging from something with my hand and I'm completely exposed.

"Ah Eleanor your awake," said a voice.

"Whose Eleanor?" I asked when I heard my raspy voice.

"You my darling after all that's what you were supposed to be name," said the man who I now realized was my father.

"Did you miss me?" He asked with a sinister smile on his face.

"Of course not while I was looking for my daughter she was busy whoring herself out to vampires. You know they are some amazing creatures I might add if only we had some on our planet," he said.

"Where am I ?" I asked.

"Oh we are at Whitmore college. Here lies an organization that does research on vampires for the greater good. Sadly the portal to take us home is not up yet so we'll have to stay here," he answered.

"You know I'm disappointed in you," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I could of given you a better suitor instead of those boys with girl issues. I mean come on who dates the girl that looks like the carbon copy of your ex. Though I got to say she's quite remarkable if only she realized she's a true manipulator instead of denying it. She has potential," he said.

I then suddenly feel the chains being lowered as he walked in front of me. He then proceeded to run his hand down my cheek then to my breasts and legs.

"You know you really do look like your mother," he suddenly said.

"W-w-what are you doing," I stuttered out in fear.

"Oh teaching you a lesson," he with another sinister smirk as he slowly unbuckled his pants.

"Now be a good girl for daddy," he said as I looked at him in horror.

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Inside a warehouse stood Klaus as he looked at the coffins of his siblings and his mother

Inside a warehouse stood Klaus as he looked at the coffins of his siblings and his mother. He hated his mother for what she did to him all those years. He didn't waste time by looking at her coffin. He got to the first coffin that was marked F for Finn Mikaelson.

 He got to the first coffin that was marked F for Finn Mikaelson