Chapter 18

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Genevieve shook in fear seeing the man that cause her brother pain as tears fell from her eyes. She thought that the eighteen years of experimentation she went through was bad but when she look at it, she realized that Nik had it worse as he was treated like the black sheep of the family and it became worse when Henrik died and he reveal his real ancestry.

She realized while she was injected with substances that changed her body, she wasn't subdued to beatings on a regular basis like Niklaus and his siblings.

"I see you know about me," said Mikael.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as tears continued to fall. Mikael walked up to the ginger haired girl and rest his hand on her cheek causing her to flinch at his touch before stepping back.

She quickly evaded his touch then ran upstairs and shut her door in fear. She slid down covering her mouth crying. The disadvantage of her power is that when she sees someone's past she not only sees it but she felt what they felt during certain moments and she felt Niklaus' terror when he saw his father, the sadness when he wasn't accepted like his siblings and even the pain of being pierced by his father's sword in the chest.

 The disadvantage of her power is that when she sees someone's past she not only sees it but she felt what they felt during certain moments and she felt Niklaus' terror when he saw his father, the sadness when he wasn't accepted like his siblings ...

After crying for a while Genevieve pondered if she should call Klaus and tell him Mikael was here but before she could, she fell asleep all thanks to Bonnie who did a spell to calm her down

"She's asleep," said Bonnie as she went downstairs and told them before leaving as she didn't want to stay after what she just did.

As much as she didn't want to use her magic against her best friend, Bonnie did it for her own good as she thought that the longer Klaus was alive he'd bring trouble to not only the town but Evie and she didn't want that.

Meanwhile Elena just told Rebekah about Klaus killing their mother. The doppelganger did this to not only make the blonde original see what kind of monster her so called brother was but also to get her to help them kill him.

"Mikael," she said staring at her father.

Seeing his daughter made him falter but remembering what he has to do cause the male to harden his undead heart and give the dagger to the doppelganger.