Chapter 23

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"So how are we going about this?" Damon asked.

"The only person here that can go in is Bonnie since we're all vampires," said Stefan.

"True and she can perform her witchy juju and bring Evie out here and we'll do the rest," said Damon.

As they were about to comment they saw people running out of the house yelling fire. They looked closer and saw a male carrying an unconscious Genevieve before stepping back into the shade as he was burnt by the sun.

~EARLIER~

Wes was walking up and down in his office thinking since Evan was not back yet for whatever reason he thought this could be his chance to get the vampire to escape with the girl. He decided to go to the room he kept her in and saw that she was burning up .

"Shit," he cursed.

He grabbed a large syringe and drew her blood before leaving and going to where he kept the vampire.

"Subject Lorenzo St. John," he called as Enzo opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Drink this," he said as he handed him the vial with blood to which he happily took and drank hurriedly.

Wes opened the door and release Enzo as they made their way to where Genevieve was sleeping.

"Why is she so hot," Enzo asked concerned.

"Must be her body reacting to the vampire blood and werewolf venom she was injected with," he replied.

Enzo turned around as Wes lifted her up and placed her on his back then told him to go. They were almost out when they got cornered by Evan and the three men that he came with.

"Not so fast," said Evan as he vamp sped towards them as he took Genevieve from Enzo and punched him causing the British vampire to hit his back in the wall.

"Your a vampire but how?"asked a shocked Wes.

"Courtesy of his blood," said Evan as he pointed at Enzo.

"Dying was horrible but after I transitioned I became alive but there's something that puzzle me doc you said vampires aren't cable of walking in the sunlight but I did quite fine," added Evans.

"That's impossible," both Wes and Enzo shouted.

'But then again if her blood could not only heal my wounds fast but also make me temporarily immune to vervain then I would understand since she's his daughter,' thought Enzo.

"Put my Eleanor down now," shouted Evan.

"Run," Wes instructed Enzo as he rushed towards Evan to distract him.

Enzo was suddenly attacked by the two males but with his newfound strength he was able to hold his own as he ripped one's heart out and snapped the other's neck. He was about to run when Evan ran in front of his and smacked his across the room causing both him and Genevieve to hit the wall.

Genevieve's head was now bleeding as Enzo knew he couldn't win against the crazy doctor the way he is right now. He lifted Genevieve up and said forgive me darling as he bit in Genevieve's neck and drank her blood.

"Ahh that was really delicious," he said as he licked the wound and his lips.

He gently placed her down on the ground and turned to the doctor with his vampire face. Evan looked at the male in anger because he dared to drink some of his precious Eleanor's blood.

He ran and attacked as the two males broke out in a fight. Wes who was heavily wounded limped towards the unconscious girl. He grabbed a cloth and pressed it to her bleeding head.

"You know where I'm from I am known as an honorable man," said Evan as he kicked Enzo in the stomach.

"I made a lot of achievements and gotten a lot of awards," he said kicking him on the shin

"But because of jealousy I was drugged by my own colleagues and a slut took advantage of it," he said kicking Enzo in the stomach once again.

"I dealt with them and then two months later this bitch appeared at my workplace screaming at the top of her lungs that I raped her and got her pregnant and so I was fired from my job because I became an embarrassment to them for raping a woman and so I was shipped to another zone after being carried away," he continued as he stepped on Enzo's chest.

" I then overheard my own boss congratulating the bitch for helping to get rid of me and so I killed him and took her to the zone with me where I experimented and tortured her for the remainder of her pregnancy and then she delivered a beautiful baby girl and died before even getting to touch her and you know what I did? I spent eighteen years experimenting on the child before she escaped," said Evan as he broke one of Enzo's ribs.

" I felt no paternal love for the child so it wasn't a shock that I never showed her affection however I decided to name her Eleanor but who was I to know that her mother colluded with one of the doctors in my facility and send word to her family and so her aunt tried to break her out but I killed her," he said proudly breaking two more ribs.

"You raped your own daughter," seethed Enzo.

"Well I'm a man and she has a good body so I was tempted," he said casually.

While he was distracted Wes grabbed something and stabbed him in the back missing his heart by a few centimeters. This angered Evan as he grabbed the object out of himself and threw it down before grabbing Wes by the neck and lifted him off the ground.

"Your becoming a nuisance," said Evan as he continued to strangle Wes before killing him and dropping his body on the ground.

"Now where we're we," he said as he turned around to face Enzo only for his neck to be snapped. His body dropped limp on the ground as Enzo limped to Genevieve and placed her on his back and carried her out of the room not before knocking down stuff setting the place on fire.

He walked pass people who kept shouting about a fire when he reached outside the building. He didn't realize that he was walking into the sunlight until he felt it burn him.  He walked into the shade when all of a sudden different males ran up to him.

"I won't hesitate to fight," he said going into a protective stance to protect Genevieve.

"Hand over my sister and you won't get hurt," said Klaus showing his hybrid face.

"The sicko who took her is inside you can do whatever you want with him," Enzo before passing out as Mikael caught him. He allowed Damon to take Genevieve as he carried Enzo when they saw Klaus coming with someone.

"Who's that?" Kol asked.

"Someone who is going to learn to never mess with the Mikaelsons."