Epilogue

~GENEVIEVE'S POV~

I thought my life before was awful. The fact that I was tied to a cold metal table for eighteen years which might sound awful. Before I would of said I didn't mind but after meeting these people I realized I wouldn't want that life again.

I grew up not knowing I even had a mother and thought I was just some experiment that dad made. I kept being told that I should be glad I'm alive and that I'm the very first successful experiment. I thought I was special and wanted to live up to his expectations.

Due to this, I didn't fight when the injections hurt, I didn't fight when they to touched me or when my body hurt. It felt like my body was going to explode but I was told to suck it up or I would be beaten into submission or their favorite torture method of cuffing me to an electric chair.

When my aunt rescued me, I felt strange because I wondered why this woman was acting like that. I wondered why her behavior was different from dad's and the doctor's and before she died she told me she loved me.

Love

I still didn't understand the meaning of that word as I crash landed on this strange place. I thought it was all a dream and that I'd wake up once again on that cold metal table that stripped me of my dignity but I didn't.

I woke up on a soft surface that I grew to love and I met new people. I met a witch who was willing to put the people she cared about before herself, a blonde who could achieve everything she wanted now after loosing her mortal contraints, a human who deeply cared about me like a sister, a family of vampires who showed me what familiar love felt like and them two brothers who put aside their hatred and dislike for each other to be with me.

I learnt a lot and I'll continue to learn from these people who I've grown to love.

A/N: Hey guys we've come to the end of She Fell From the Sky. I know the ending was short but I wanted it this way. Thank you all for taking the time to read my book and even voting.
xoxo 💜💜💜