𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈: 𝐓𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

Goa

New year celebrations are going on. All people are dancing. Alcohol bottles are in everybody's hands. The roads are full of people. But there is a man, who has anger in his eyes, blood in his hands, fear in his voice. He is following somebody. Somebody who is running for his life. He catches the person and started to beat him. The man was beating as there was no tomorrow. As he won't have any consequences of his action, as he was the king of the world. 

Man: Forgive me Rocky.

The man was pleading for his life continuously. Rocky didn't bother to listen to him. He went to fetch petrol and starts putting petrol on the person. 

Man: Please rocky forgive me, bhagwan ke liye maaf kardo mujhe.

( Please Rocky Forgive me. Forgive me for god's sake. )

Rocky: Shhhhh,

He says throwing the gallon of the patrol and bending a little bit. 

Rocky: To bhagwan se pratna kar raha hai, tujhe sach main lagta hai woh neeche ake tujhe bacha lega.

( You are seriously praying to God, you really feel he will come down and save you. )

The man humed in response. The man was shivering in fear.

Rocky: Theekh hai, kar pratna. 

( okay, pray )

Rocky takes out a match box.

Rocky: Is machis ki teeli ke bhujhne tak ka time deta hoon tujhe. Yaad kar apne bhagwan ko. Or keh use, ke bacha le tujhe niche ake.

( I will give you time till this matchstick is extinguished. Remember your god. And ask him to save you )

The scene is shifted to a house. Where a 14-year-old boy is trying to find something. His mom is continuously asking what is he doing. But the boy is ignoring her completely. 

Lady: Rohan, what are you doing, son. 

The boy takes out a gum from rice box. The lady is shocked to see a gun is her house. The boy started going somewhere. The lady held his arm.

Lady: Stop Rohan.

Rohan: Maa, let me go, he will kill bhau.

The scene again shifts to Rocky. Rocky lits the match. And awaits it to finish. The man pleads him continuously. The match was half way burned, then suddenly a boy started firing at rocky. It was non-other than Rohan. The boy fires 3 bullets and missed it all. The lady came and stopped the rohan from firing. Rocky throws the match. And drags the person with him. Rohan and the lady pleads Rocky to leave the man, but rocky pushes them and goes towards the fireplace. He picks up the man.

Man: Leave me, Please leave me. I am sorry. Please 

Rocky: Ja, chod diya.

( Go, leave. )

A smile crept on the man face. But rocky pushes him in to the fire. The lady and Rohan screams seeing the man die. The man burns in the fire. Rocky now turns towards Rohan. Rocky smirked seeing Rohan. Rohan goes and hide beneath the table. Rocky goes and bend when he sees the boy staring him in fear. He remembers a boy hiding the same way with fear. The police cames and takes Rocky from there. 

____________

A main is tied upside down. 2 officers are beating him with a baseball bat. But everytime they hit him, the man smiles in reply. The inspector is beating him furiously. They are asking who sent you for killing deepu. But rocky isn't saying anything. The man said if you don't reply then you will have to face consequences. Rocky replies.