𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝

Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Reena was regretting everything. She was regretting going to Rocky for kidnapping chotu. Having only one way out and little days to live. She said yes to rocky. Rocky on the other hand didn't have any emotions. They are currently going to get a bridal dress. As soon as they reached, there were bodyguards everywhere. 

Reena went inside and sat on the sofa as she was not interested in all that stuff.  Rocky sighed seeing her. He went to her and said in a serious tone.

Rocky: If you will sit here doing nothing, how will we marry. You remember, our marriage is at 8pm. Now go doctor and try some dresses.

Reena didn't reply him and went inside. She was changing that she saw a window. A little of hope came to Reena. She jumped through the window, she was successful in it. She started running, but as soon as she reached the door, Rocky was already waiting for her. He knew she would definitely try to escape. Reena upon seeing him there was cursing her fate. Rocky held her arm angrily and took her inside. Reena protested, but it was of no use. 

They bought a dress and went from there. Rocky left Reena alone in the room, so she can change. Reena was getting frustrated, seeing the wedding dress. She went and took a bath and got changed. They both went to the church. César was also present there and some Rocky co-worker. 

Their outfits

Their outfits

"I do" "I do" as soon as these 4 words were listened, everyone clapped. But only Reena cried silently. As Reena was least interested in all these stuff she went and sat in the car. Rocky sighed at her behaviour and took her home. Rocky lived apart in an flat. But sometimes he lives with César. Reena went inside and went to the bathroom directly. She wanted to take out the white dress. She changed and came out. When she came out Rocky was nowhere to see.  She was about to call sid to let him know what had happened to her. But remembered, rocky took her phone. 

______________________

Rocky came home, he was at the beachside all the time. Seeing the beach, he calms  down. He can think. Feel his emotions. When he entered, he saw Reena sleeping on the bed like a cute baby. He then checked the side table. Her medicines were there. He didn't wanted to wake her up, so he silently went to take a shower. When he came back, Reena was up. 

Rocky: In the kitchen, there are all the necessary thing that you need.

Reena pretended as she didn't heard him. Rocky sighed and continued talking.

Rocky: There, This is your phone. You can call your dad. But remember only dad. 

Rocky said and went from there. He went down and explained everything to Sam, who was keeping an eye on Reena when rocky is not present. Reena saw that rocky went, she called her dad. And invented a story that she was in love with rocky, so she married him. They both were having a long talk when Reena heard some voices coming from down. She went down and saw Sid was present there.

Reena: Go from here, Sid, I don't want to talk to you.

Reena said with no expression oh her face.

Sid: I will not until you talk with me. 

Sam seeing all this called Rocky. Reena sighed on Sid as he was insisting and went to him. They were talking in the backyard. Rocky came furiously, he was blinded by anger, he asked Sam where are they. Rocky was furious upon hearing that Reena was meeting with Sid after he told her not to. Rocky went and saw Sid holding reena's hand. He went there and grabbed reena's arm. Reena hissed in pain. 

Rocky: We have to talk.

Sid, upon seeing this, held Rocky's hand, to stop him. Rocky now blinded by anger, broke Sid nose, he was punching him like there was no tomorrow. Reena stopped him and took him to the room. Reena was shouting on him for beating Sid this much, that he had gone unconscious. Rocky already had indicated to Sam to call the ambulance. Reena was so furious on seeing Sid's condition that she said:

Reena: If you haven't forced me to marry you, I would be married to Sid. We would be a happy family. We would have kids, and we would be a perfect family. But you came and destroyed my life.

Rocky now furious, held reena by her neck and threw her on the bed. He was still holding reena's neck. Reena not being able to breath, took the knife which she earlier hide below the pillow. Being a surgeon, she knew how can she kill him with only one stab, but she stabbed him on his abs. 

Rocky smiled, tears flowed through his eyes. 

Rocky: Very good, doctor, you showed your true colour. Black is affecting White.

Reena just realized what she had done.

Vote And Comment dear readers

-𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈