𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭

Reena woke up early, as she always did. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for work. She splashed water on her face and brushed her teeth. Then she went to her closet and picked out her scrubs. Reena had been a surgeon for five years now, and she loved her job. She loved the challenge of helping people, and she loved the feeling of satisfaction she got when she knew she had made a difference in someone's life. She got dressed and then went downstairs to make breakfast. She made herself a cup of coffee and some toast. Then she sat down at the kitchen table and ate her breakfast. Rocky was still sleeping. So she left him an note. After breakfast, Reena went outside to her car and drove to the hospital. She arrived at the hospital at 6:30 AM and went straight to her office. She checked her email and then went to the rounds with the other surgeons.

At 8:00 AM, Reena went to the operating room to perform her first surgery of the day. It was a routine surgery, but Reena always took it seriously. She knew that even the smallest mistake could have serious consequences. The surgery went well, and Reena was finished by 9:30 AM. She went back to her office and checked on her other patients. She also made some phone calls to their families to let them know how the surgeries had gone. At 11:00 AM, Reena had a meeting with the other surgeons to discuss the upcoming schedule. They talked about the patients who needed surgery and the best way to perform the surgeries. After the meeting, Reena went back to her office and ate her lunch. She had a sandwich and salad. She was feeling a little dizzy but she ignored it. Then she went back to the operating room to perform her second surgery of the day.

This surgery was more complicated than the first one, but Reena was able to complete it successfully. She was finished by 3:00 PM. Reena went back to her office and checked on her patients again. She also made some more phone calls to their families. Reena was exhausted. She had just finished a long and difficult surgery, and she was ready to go home. She packed up her things and headed out the door.

As she was walking down the hallway, she felt dizzy. She stopped and leaned against the wall. Her vision started to blur, and she felt like she was going to faint. Reena tried to catch her breath, but it was no use. She blacked out and fell to the floor. A group of doctors rushed over to help her. They checked her pulse and blood pressure, and they made sure she was breathing.

"What happened?" Reena asked when she opened her eyes.

"You fainted," one of the doctors said. "We're just going to run a few tests to make sure everything is okay."

Reena was taken to the emergency room, where she was examined by a doctor and a nurse. They did a blood test and an ultrasound.

"Everything looks good," the doctor said. "You're just dehydrated and exhausted. But I'm also happy to tell you that you're pregnant."

Reena was shocked. She had no idea she was pregnant. She had been so focused on her work that she hadn't even noticed any of the signs.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," the doctor said. "The ultrasound shows a healthy fetus about six weeks along."

Reena couldn't believe it. She was pregnant. She was going to have a baby. She was excited and scared at the same time. She was excited to start a family with Rocky, but she was also scared of the unknown. She had never been pregnant before, and she didn't know what to expect. The doctor gave Reena some instructions on how to take care of herself during her pregnancy. He also told her to come back for a follow-up appointment in two weeks. Reena left the hospital and drove home. She was still in shock, but she was also happy. She was going to have a baby. She was going to be a mother.

I was driving home from work, excited to tell Rocky the news. I was pregnant. We had been trying for months, and it had finally happened. I couldn't wait to see his face when he found out. I was driving down a quiet street when I saw a car in the rearview mirror. It was following me. I didn't recognize it. I started to feel uneasy. I sped up, but the car followed me. I was starting to get scared. I didn't know what to do. I turned a corner and saw a police station. I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. I ran inside and told the police officer what was happening. The police officer came out to the parking lot with me. He looked around, but he didn't see the car.