𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Rocky stood outside the operating room, his heart pounding in his chest. He couldn't believe that Reena, his beautiful wife, was lying inside fighting for her life. He felt a myriad of emotions: fear, anxiety, helplessness, and overwhelming love. He was terrified of losing Reena, but he also knew that he had to be strong for her. He paced back and forth, unable to stand still. He checked his watch again and again, the seconds ticking by like hours. He felt like he was going to be sick. He imagined Reena on the operating table, surrounded by doctors and nurses. He imagined them working frantically to save her life. He imagined the worst-case scenario. Rocky couldn't bear the thought of losing Reena. She was his best friend, his lover, his everything. He couldn't imagine his life without her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

He tried to calm himself down, but it was no use. His mind was racing. He thought about all the good times they had shared together. He thought about their wedding day and all the everyday moments in between. He felt so grateful for the time they had together, but he also felt cheated. They had so many more years ahead of them. They had so many more dreams to fulfill. Rocky opened his eyes and looked at the door to the operating room. He prayed that it would open soon and that the doctor would come out with good news. He knew that he had to be strong for Reena. He had to be there for her when she woke up. He had to love her more than ever. He closed his eyes again and took a deep breath. He focused on his love for Reena. He focused on the hope that she would make it through this. He knew that he couldn't control what happened in the operating room, but he could control his attitude. He could choose to be positive. He could choose to believe that Reena would be okay. 

Rocky felt a wave of regret wash over him. He should have picked up her calls. He should have been there for her. He was her husband, and he had failed her. He thought back to the day before, when he had been so excited to celebrate Reena's birthday. He had planned everything perfectly, from the surprise party to the romantic dinner. He couldn't wait to see her face when she saw all the surprises he had in store for her. But then, she had started calling him. And he hadn't picked up. He had been too busy, too caught up in his own plans. Now, he paid the price for his negligence. 

Reena was in the hospital, and he didn't know if she was going to make it.Rocky closed his eyes and tried to focus. He needed to be strong for Reena. He needed to be there for her when she woke up. He needed to tell her how much he loved her and how sorry he was for not picking up her calls. He opened his eyes and looked at the door to the operating room. He prayed that it would open soon and that the doctor would come out with good news. Rocky stood up straight and squared his shoulders. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He was ready to face whatever came next. He knew that Reena was a strong woman. He knew that she was a fighter. He knew that she would do everything in her power to survive. And he knew that he would be there for her every step of the way.

Rocky's heart sank as he saw the doctor walk towards him with a grim look on his face. He knew that the news was bad.

"I'm so sorry," the doctor said. "We couldn't save the baby."

Rocky's ears rang and his vision blurred. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Reena was pregnant? And now the baby was gone? He felt a wave of overwhelming sadness wash over him. He had always dreamed of being a father, and now that dream had been shattered. He also felt a deep sense of guilt. He didn't even know that Reena was pregnant. He had been so busy with his own life that he had neglected her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He needed to be strong for Reena. She needed him now more than ever.Rocky stood there for a long time, just trying to process what had happened. He felt so lost and alone. He had lost his baby, his wife was in the hospital, and he didn't know what to do. But then he remembered Reena. He remembered her strength and her resilience. He remembered how much she loved him. He knew that he had to be strong for her. He had to be there for her when she woke up. He had to help her through this.

________________________________________________________________________________

Rocky stood outside the ICU, his heart pounding in his chest. He couldn't believe that Reena, his beautiful wife, was lying inside in a coma. And their unborn child was gone. He felt like he was in a nightmare. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him. He had lost everything in the blink of an eye. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down. He needed to be strong for Reena. He needed to be there for her when she woke up. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. He looked at the door to the ICU and prayed that it would open soon and that the doctor would come out with good news. But the doctor didn't come out. Rocky waited for hours, but the door remained closed. He was starting to lose hope. Finally, the door opened and the doctor walked out. Rocky rushed over to him.

"How is she?" he asked.

The doctor shook his head. "She's still in a coma," he said. "We don't know when she'll wake up."

Rocky's heart sank. He felt like he was going to be sick.

"But she's going to be okay, right?" he asked.

The doctor hesitated. "We can't say for sure," he said. "She's lost a lot of blood, and she's still in critical condition."

Rocky nodded, but he wasn't listening. He was too numb to feel anything.

"Can I see her?" he asked.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, of course."

Rocky followed the doctor into the ICU. Reena was lying in a hospital bed, surrounded by machines. Her face was pale and lifeless. Rocky sat down next to her bed and took her hand in his. He felt a tear roll down his cheek.

"I love you," he whispered. "I'm so sorry this happened to you."

He held her hand tightly and prayed. He prayed that she would wake up. He prayed that she would be okay. Suddenly, he noticed something written on her hand with blood, as she was trying to tell him who did this. RAJ was written on her hand. Rocky knew who did this. All his sadness turned into anger. The killer of his baby, His precious baby, his everything was Raj. And now he was hell angry. He wanted to get revenge. His eyes were bloodshot red. Rocky glanced at Reena one more time and pecked his forehead.  He walked out of the ICU and back into the cold night air. He felt so lost and alone. He had lost his baby and his wife was in a coma. He didn't know what to do. But he knew one thing for sure. He would never give up on Reena. He would love her and support her until the very end. He took a deep breath and called Sam. He had a long night ahead of him. He left the mafia but the mafia didn't left him. He knew what he was going to do. He explained all the things to Sam. Rocky went home and took a cold shower. He picked his black suit. He stopped wearing it after he left the mafia, but He was back again. The king was back in his Kingdom, and now everybody would face his anger. 

Hey guyss,

This chapter is dedicated to @subuhana05 for her continuous support, and I only updated it for those readers who voted. You guys didn't complete the goals on the last chapter, but still I updated...

Drop your love on this chapter.

Goals for the next chapter:

Votes:25+