𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

Rocky was lost in his thoughts. He was on the seaside. Looking at the sea, he was reflecting reena's words. Suddenly he received a call and went from there hurriedly. He went to a farmhouse. There he saw blood everywhere on the floor. A man was shot in the chest. 

César: Rocky, we need to save him anyhow. We can't take him to the hospital. We need to bring a surgeon here somehow.

César said with worried expressions, looking at the 50-year-old man with blood oozing from his chest.

Rocky: OK.

Rocky then instructed his men to how to bring a surgeon here. They invented a story of a car crash. And they bring the surgeon there.

Girl: Where is the car crash?

A girl asked.

Rocky heard a girl asking so many questions. The voice felt similar to Rocky. He saw the girl and felt shocked. It was Reena. Rocky was having so many questions in his head. Rocky came in front of reena.

Reena: You, what are you doing here?

She said being surprised. She wasn't expecting him here.

Rocky: There is no time for questions. Can you cure him?

Rocky said, not caring about his questions.

Reena checked the patient.

Reena: It could be infected. We need to take him to the hospital.

She said after checking the patient

Rocky: We can't.

Rocky said directly without wasting a second.

Reena: Why?

She asked, being worried about the poor man.

Rocky: Because, my nephew shot him. If we took him to the hospital, there would be a case and all that stuff.

Rocky said with fake concern on his face and looking in Reena's eyes. Hoping she would accept his lie and operate the man. 

Reena: But this is illegal.

Reena said being worried about her licence and career.

Rocky: Would you sent a 10-year-old to jail for just a silly mistake. Don't you have a heart. Have mercy on the little child and operate the man.

He started emotionally blackmailing her.

Reena: May i ask you from where that 10-year-old got a gun.

Reena asked being suspicious because she very well knows rocky and the fact that boy can't shoot anybody like that.

Rocky: You know, careless guards. Leaving their guns here and there. My nephew thought this was some toy and started playing with it. Do you really want to have this conversation when a man is fighting for his life?

Rocky hurriedly cooked up another story and, hoping that reena would believe him. As prior, he helped him a lot.

Reena went and started operating the man. Meanwhile, Rocky was with César. 

César: Why are you giving so much importance to silly girl.

Rocky: Because she is living her last days. 

Rocky said feeling concerned about her

César: What? Anyway, I don't care. I just want the bloody man alive. He has stolen my money and some important information. 

César said caring about his money

Rocky: Don't worry, I will take care of that. 

After sometime.

Reena: The operation is done. It will be better if you would take him to the hospital.

She said taking off the gloves and looking at Rocky's face.

Rocky: I already told I can't. Why is he going to gain consciousness?

Rocky said looking at the old man.

Reena: In a half an hour, maybe. If all the things go well.

She said checking his heartbeat

Rocky: How can you be a surgeon, if you are dying yourself. 

Rocky asked being curious

Reena: Why are you interested? You don't know anything about me. If you allow me now, can I go.

Reena said not caring about his words

Rocky: No

He said holding her hand

Reena: Why?

She said getting out of his grip

Rocky: You can't go till he gains consciousness.

He said, looking in her eyes sternly.

Reena: Oh god.

She said being exhausted and frustrated.

Rocky: You didn't respond to my question.

Reena: Look, Rocky, it's true that I am living my last days. And I am dedicating those days to give new life to people and fulfilling my last wishes.

She said, looking at the old man and having tears in her eyes

Rocky didn't reply anything and went from there. 

After sometime, the old man gain consciousness. César was asking him questions, but he was not able to speak properly.  César angrily shot him in the head. This all was seen by Reena. She began to ran from there. But too late for her, Rocky already caught her. 

César: Finish her.

Saying this he went from there

Rocky took Reena from there. Rocky took Reena to the forest. He pushed her and pointed his gun towards her. 

Reena: Please, zindagi ke akhri din bach gaye hain. Jee ne le do.

( Please, I am living the last few days of my life. )

Rocky didn't replied anything. Reena went closer to him and placed her hand on his heart. 

Reena: Dekho jaise tumhara ya dil dhadhkta hai wiase mera bhi dhadhkta hai please mujhe mat maro. Main kisi ko kuch nahi kahon gi.

( Watch as your heart beats, mine also beats. Please don't kill me. I will not say anything to anyone. )

Reena's words were affecting Rocky. But again César words began to rang in his head. Rocky pushed Reena.

Reena: Please

She said crying and begging for her life. 

Reena: Please kuch akhiri din jeene le do

( please let me live the last days of my life )

Rocky put the gun back and went towards her.

Rocky: Agar tum jeena chahti ho to mujhse shaadi kar lo.

( If you want to live marry me )

Reena was shocked upon hearing this.

Reena: I have a boyfriend.

Rocky: Doesn't matter. After marriage, you will have a husband.

He said, not caring about his words.

Reena was in shocked upon hearing this.

Rocky: The choice is yours, Doc. You want to live or die. We don't harm our people. Take my surname and live your last days. 

Hello readers,

Here you go, a brand-new chapter.

Vote and comment, So that i can update the next chapter

-𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈