𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Reena watched Rocky walk away. She didn't know what to do. She was still angry with him for cheating on her, but she could tell that he was sincere in his apology. She knew that he had a lot of work to do to win her back, but she couldn't help but feel a glimmer of hope. She went back to her desk and tried to focus on her work, but her mind kept wandering back to Rocky. She thought about his smile, his eyes, and the way he made her feel. She knew that she loved him, but she was afraid to get hurt again. She had been hurt so badly before, and she didn't know if she could go through it again.

She sighed and shook her head. She needed some time to think. The next day, Reena went to work as usual. She tried to focus on her patients, but she couldn't stop thinking about Rocky. She wondered if he had started to change his life. She wondered if he was still determined to win her back. At the end of the day, she decided to give him a chance. She finally accepted that she loves him and can't live without him. She knew that it was a risk, but she couldn't deny her feelings for him. She got in her car and drove to his house. She didn't know if he would be home, but she had to try. She parked her car in the driveway and walked to the front door. She rang the doorbell and waited. A few moments later, the door opened and Rocky was standing there. He looked surprised to see her.

"Doc" he said. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you," she said.

He nodded. "Come in."

She stepped inside and he closed the door behind her.

"I've been thinking about what you said," she said. "And I'm willing to give you a chance."

Rocky smiled. "Thank you, Doc" he said. "I won't let you down."

He took her hand and led her into the living room. They sat down on the couch and talked for hours. Rocky told her about his plans for the future. He told her about how he was going to change his life. Reena listened intently. She could tell that he was serious. Reena sat on the couch next to Rocky, her heart pounding in her chest. She had finally decided to confess her feelings for him, which she had been hiding for so long. She had been forced into the marriage with Rocky, but over time, she had come to love him. He was a kind and caring man, and he always put her first. He was also very handsome, with his dark hair and piercing brown eyes.Reena had been afraid to tell Rocky how she felt because she didn't want to hurt him. She knew that he loved her, and she didn't want to break his heart if she didn't feel the same way. But today, she had decided to take a risk. She couldn't keep her feelings hidden any longer.

"Rocky," she said, taking a deep breath. "I have something to tell you."

Rocky looked at her expectantly. "What is it, Doc?" he asked.

"I love you," she said. "I've been in love with you for a long time, but I was too afraid to tell you."

Rocky's eyes widened in surprise. "Doc" he said. "I love you too."

Reena's heart melted. She had never heard him say those words to her before. She leaned in and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss, full of love and longing. Rocky kissed her back with equal passion. He pulled her close and held her tightly. They stood there for a long time, just kissing. Finally, they pulled away, breathless.

"I'm so happy, Doc" Rocky said. "I can't believe you love me back."

"I love you more than anything in the world," Reena said.

They sat down on the couch and talked for hours. They talked about their hopes and dreams for the future. They talked about their love for each other. Reena knew that she had made the right decision in confessing her feelings to Rocky. She was finally happy, and she knew that they would have a wonderful life together. As they talked, Reena thought about how far she had come. She had been forced into a marriage with a man she didn't know, but she had ended up falling in love with him. She had learned to trust him, and she knew that he would always be there for her. Reena was grateful for the life she had with Rocky. She knew that she was one of the lucky ones.