𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲𝐞

Reena POV

Reena had been slowly falling for Rocky, but now her heart was breaking. She had received an anonymous text message saying that Rocky was cheating on her at his club. She didn't want to believe it, but she had to see for herself. She drove to the club and parked her car. She took a deep breath and walked inside. The club was dark and loud. The music was pumping and the dance floor was packed. Reena scanned the crowd, searching for Rocky. She saw him sitting at a table with his partners. He was laughing and talking. He looked like he was having a good time. But then she saw her. She was a beautiful woman with long dark hair and red lips. She was sitting in Rocky's lap and kissing him.

Reena felt her heart shatter. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Rocky was cheating on her. She turned and ran out of the club. She didn't want to see or talk to him anymore. She got into her car and drove home. She cried all the way home. When she got home, she collapsed on her bed and sobbed. She couldn't believe that Rocky had betrayed her. She had trusted him and he had broken her heart. She didn't know what to do. She loved him, but she couldn't forgive him for cheating on her. She closed her eyes and tried to think. She knew that she had to make a decision. She either had to stay with Rocky and try to forgive him, or she had to leave him and move on with her life. She didn't know what the right decision was, but she knew that she had to make it soon. The next day, Reena went to work. She was still feeling hurt and angry, but she tried to focus on her job. She was working in her office when Rocky came in.

"Doc" he said. "I need to talk to you."

Reena looked up at him. "What is it?" she asked coldly.

"About last night," he said. "I can explain."

"There's nothing to explain," Reena said. "I saw everything."

Rocky sighed. "I know," he said. "And I'm so sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it," Reena said. "You cheated on me, Rocky. You betrayed my trust."

"I know," he said. "And I'll never forgive myself for that."

Reena stood up. "I need some time to think," she said. "I'll let you know when I'm ready to talk."

She turned and walked out of her office. Reena didn't know what to do. She was still hurting and angry, but she still loved Rocky. She didn't want to leave him, but she couldn't forgive him for cheating on her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew that she had to make a decision soon, but she didn't know what the right decision was. 

Rocky POV

Rocky's heart sank as he saw Reena run out of the club. He knew that he had blown it. He had cheated on her, and now she was gone. He turned to the woman who was sitting in his lap. "Go home," he said.

She looked at him in surprise. "But-"

"Just go," he said.

She got up and walked away. Rocky stood up and walked outside. He needed some air. He took a deep breath and looked up at the stars. He had made a big mistake. He had hurt the woman he loved more than anything in the world. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to go after Reena and beg for her forgiveness. But he knew that she probably didn't want to see him. He sighed and turned to walk back inside. He had to go back to his meeting. But his heart wasn't in it. He was too focused on Reena. He sat down at the table and tried to concentrate on the meeting, but it was no use. He couldn't focus. His mind kept wandering back to Reena. Finally, the meeting was over. Rocky got up and walked outside. He got into his car and drove home. When he got home, he went straight to his bedroom and collapsed on the bed. He closed his eyes and thought about Reena. He knew that he had to win her back. He had to prove to her that he loved her and that he would never cheat on her again. But he didn't know how. He closed his eyes and sighed. He didn't know what to do. The next day, Rocky went to the hospital to see Reena. He knew that she was probably still angry with him, but he had to try to talk to her. He found her in her office. She was sitting at her desk, working on paperwork.