𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈: 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Reena was continuously crying in front of her friend. She was remembering all the moments she spent with Sid. Remembering him, the only emotion she was feeling was disgust. She was feeling disgust of herself. How could she not see the real face of that stupid man. On the other hand, her friend was just giving her tissue paper. By this time, the whole floor near Reena was covered by used tissue paper. Reena eyes became puffy and red. She cried a lot and she was tired. So she slept. After a half an hour, Rocky came. The first thing he saw was Reena sleeping. He was just mesmerized by her beauty. Rocky came near reena and gently picked her up in bridal style. He took her to the car without disturbing her beautiful sleep. After reaching home, he gently placed her on the bed.

Reena woke up and saw that her clothes were changed, and later he saw Rocky's clothes lying on the floor. All types of bad thoughts started coming in her mind. She was drunk last night, so she wasn't able to remember anything. After sometime, Rocky came with 2 cups of coffee. 

Rocky: Here, have coffee, you will feel better.

He said with no expressions on his face. Reena took the cup and asked,

Reena: What happened last night?

Rocky smirked and replied after having a sip of his black coffee

Rocky: You were drunk, and I carried you till home, then you started doing things that you shouldn't and after being tired you slept. 

Reena asked with horrified expressions.

Reena: Who changed my clothes????

Rocky: Do you see anyone here except me? I think you got the answer of your questions

Reena started crying after listening to Rocky's words. Rocky was laughing silently.

Rocky: I was just joking, I called the neighbour to change your cloths.

Rocky said while taking another sip of his black coffee.

Reena: And what about I was doing things that I shouldn't.

Rocky: Oh that, you started throwing things on Sam thinking that he was Sid. You started insulting and all types of things. Poor Sam.

Reena who was feeling embarrassed stared at the floor.

Rocky: Now drink your coffee, then we have to go to hospital.

Reena hummed in response, and went to the washroom. Sid was discharged from the hospital and Rocky clearly warned him to go and never come back to this country. After the visit, Rocky was waiting for Reena in the parking area. Reena came and rocky asked

Rocky: So, everything ok??

Reena: Yes, as per reports, i will be cured in 3 months. Thank you, Rocky

Rocky: Hope you learned your lectures.

Reena: Which lectures???

Rocky: Sid one, you should not trust what you see. 

Reena: And the other one??

Rocky lift his shirt up and showed the wound that Reena gave him.

Rocky: Anger make you do things that you shouldn't

Reena: So sorry for that.

Rocky: Let's go Doc

Hey Guysss,

Sorry for late update, I was busy in my studies and practicals. I will try to update whenever i get time. Hope you enjoyed the update.

Do vote and Comment

Happy new year to me dear readers

𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈