𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝟐 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

The sun is high in the sky. No sign of clouds. Some people are playing in the ground. Bodyguards are everywhere. Rocky has come to meet César. After seeing Rocky, Cesar expressions changed. 

Cesar: Jaan lene ke liye bhejha tha, Jaan dene ke liye nahi.

( I sent you to kill, not for dying)

Cesar said with a irrited tone. Rocky looks on.

Cesar: Dekh Rocky, mujhe pata hai tu jeena nahi chahta. Lekin mere liye bohot zaroori hai teri zindagi.

( Look Rocky, I know you don't want to live. But your life is very important to me. )

Cesar said putting his hand on rockys shoulder.

Cesar: Marne ke bahane dhoondh na banda karo Rocky, Jeena ki wajah dhoondho.

(Stpy finding excuses to die, find motive to live )

Cesar said with caring tone. Rocky entered in deep thoughts after listening to Cesar. Suddenly, everyone listened to some girl shouting. The bodyguards weren't letting her in. Rocky turns and sees Reena there and shouting. Reena signals to Rocky to come here. Rocky frustrated went to her and dragged her near his car. 

Reena: Are, itni bhi koi private baat nahi karni jo tum mujhe yaha le aye ho.

( Hey, I don't talk so private that you have brought me here. )

Reena said with joking tone.

Rocky: Tumhe bilkul bhi andaza nahi hai main tumhare sath kya kya kar sakta hoon.

( You have no idea what I can do with you. )

Rocky said with anger in his eyes.

Rocky: Stop following me, Now go from here.

He said making and intense eye lock with her.

Reena: Wow, That's why i Wanna hire you. Because you have no feelings.

She said being excited.

Rocky: ee, Go from here, I am not here for listening to your silly talks. 

Rocky sad being irritated.

Reena: Please na, Do my work. 

Rocky being irritated, said yes, because he knows there is only one way. To make this girl stopped.

_______________

Reena: We are going in a very important mission but we don't know each other names. Hi i am Reena.

Reena said forwading her hand.

Rocky: Rocky

Rocky said looking away, as he doesn't care. 

Reena: You can say it wiht a smile. I assure you, you will not die.

Suddenly Reena's phone rangged. Rocky could hear only side talks.

Reena: Hey, sid

Sid: ......

Reena: Yeah i already hired a hitman for it

Sid....

Reena: Okay bye, take care love you.

Rocky: (in mind): Does she has a boyfriend. Anyway who cares.

They arrived infront of a mental health care center.

Rocky: You are mad, or the person we are kidnapping is mad

Rocky said in a confusing tone.

Reena: Mad are chotu's family he is in love but they sent him to mental hospital. 

Reena said forwading a box full of coins. Rocky looked at Reena.

Reena: Wanna hear a joke?

Rocky expressions changed hearing this. 

Rocky: No, I am good with coins.

Rocky entered the room and shouted "who is Chotu". Nobody in the room responded. Reena came running and hugged a old man in the age of 80s. "Now you will also get married" Reena saying being excited for chotu's marriage. Rocky was standing there if like he was dreaming. " Where i am stuck" Rocky thought. 

______

The church is beautifully decorated. There are 8 elderly grooms waiting for there beautiful to be wifes. Rocky is also there. Suddenly the Door opens Revealing Reena in a cute white dress. Rocky sees her and gets amuzed. Behind Reena there are 8 elderly Women. They are all in white dresses. All walked down the aisle.  The father is speaking. "I do" said all the grooms. "I do" said all the brides. Reena jumped in happiness. Danced with chotu. Rocky was seeing all this from far. He was having a wierd feeling. 

"To unite 2 lovers"  Reena cutted from her diary. Reena went with  the couples but dropped her diary in the meantime. The diary was found by Rocky.

"To unite 2 enemies" Read rocky from the diary. She doesn't want anything for her, he thought. To play with snow, To be famous. Rocky kept reading all her wishes. To save some ones life. After this, Rocky entered in deep thoughts. 

Forgiveness does not change the past. But it does enlarge the future.

Rocky come to a graveyard. Where chotu's wife is being buried. Reena's has a tear in her eyes. Everyone is Sa. Rocky is seeing all this from afar. Reena clicks a photo of her tomb. Rocky saw that and started walking angrily towards her. He took out the diary. An threw it to her. Reena looks on Rocky. Rocky starts walking back. Reena hurrieldy runs to him. " Thank you Rocky, I gave you very little money but you have done alot for chotu." Said Reena while walking behind Rocky. "Tum main achai hai, shaid burai se bhi zyada" Rocky got hell angry after listning to reena's words. " Hey, I have nothing good in me. What do yout think of youself. We all are here to fullfill your wishes or what." Rocky said being frustrated. "You clicked everyons photos to show you are very good". "no" Reena replied. Rocky dragged her and poniting towards the tomb he said. "Look, look this is death. You are making fun of it". Reena had a sad dmile on her face.

"Life is making fun of me. The biggest joke is death is laughing on me. Yes Rocky I am dying" Reena said. Rocky looks at her. He is trying to digest everything. "All the wishes in this diary, are my last wishes. That i wanna full fill before I die" Reena said and went from there without looking back. Rocky was still standing in the same position. Trying to understand every word reena said.

Vote and comment

For health reasons i was not able to update. You will get slow updates as i need time to recover.

Next chapter will be updated in base of the comments and vote I get on each and every chapter. 

If you have scene suggestion, you can say it in the comment section.