16.Run Run!

" Uffff...!! Where are you hyungie! ??? Where is punctuality now?? Im sitting here all day in this hard rock without any food and water... Have some humanity... Come out already " Gguk sighs

Gguk is talking to himself sitting on a velvet cushion, sipping his banana milk shamelessly. Taehyoung ,who is really standing behind a tree without any food and water from morning, wonders..

Who is he trying to fool?? Himself??

Without food and water...??!!

Sure poor boy....

No food and water... Just banana and milk.

Taehyoung become very much interested in that boy, the kid doesn't look like a threat to him let alone being a spy. The boy looks healthy and little muscular but very short compared to Taehyoung.

Taehyoung couldn't see his face completely, but his hands, posture, talks...... everything about him are tender and glowing . The mystery boy is little hilarious and entertaining to look at, so Taeyoung thought.

But still.... Something is mysterious and Taehyoung is little worried by the boy who is watching him for what looks like months. He wants to know the reason for this boy's action.

At first, he thought he have to catch the boy when he try to leaves the place, but now Taehyoung wants to know the entire thing about that boy. He waited behind those trees without any noise until the sun set and that day he let the mystery boy go.

Gguk was very sad when he left the rock that day. He couldn't see his hyung for a whole day, even though he is unsure about Taehyoung's whereabouts, he planned to come early next day.

Next day...

Today, Taehyoung came well prepared even before Gguk. He waited for that cute mystery boy to come. He also planned one more thing for that boy.

Tae made one of his fellow warrior with same build as him, to wear his attire and accessories , he asked him to cover his face a little and train sword in his place.

Taehyoung wanted to see Gguk's reaction on seeing him

Taehyoung wanted to see Gguk's reaction on seeing him. He highly doubt he can catch that boy and investigate, because he definitely looks like he is from noble family. So playing along is the only option Taehyoung is left with... So he did it..

Gguk came early as he planned, he did the same ritual of making his milk shake but today it's strawberry. He arranged all his food and snack items in the nearby rock and got settled on the rock to ogle at certain person.