46. Gifts

Tae carried Gguk all the way up to the small hill where senior and head warriors huts situated. After becoming the official trainer of prince and head of war soldiers , Tae is presented with new hut by the head guard.

The hut is situated little close to their favourite rock and bit up in the altitude than other normal warrior's huts. Tae did many changes in his hut's furnitures and he thought to bring Gguk one day. But never thought he will bring him after a fight and with bloody cheek.

" Wow hyung!! Our hut looks so cool!!! It's bigger than your old hut

" Wow hyung!! Our hut looks so cool!!! It's bigger than your old hut... and quite cozy too.."

" Glad you like it Babie!! I did many changes for you... All by myself.. " Tae proudly said carrying Gguk even when he struggled to enter the hut.

"Hyung!!! It's been a long time scince I came to warrior quarters.... Last time I came here... It was when we hunted that reindeer... and.. Do you remember....Our first time... Our first kiss.. Our first.. " Gguk said remembering the last time..

" I was really terrified that day.. I somehow knew you want it too..but still.. How can i forget that day..?" Tae hesitantly said with Gguk still in hands...

" Then what made you come to me and touch me... ? Kiss me... and...?? " Gguk asked playing with Tae's shirt...

" I couldn't control myself...You were gorgeous Gguk!! You looked like a moon glittering under that water!!! No words Gguk... I really got no words to explain how beautiful you were that day and how beautiful you are now...

I just want you to be mine... I donno whether I can kiss a boy or hug him or do whatever I did that day.. But everything came from my heart.. My endured desired, controlled love.. Burst out that day beyond my control... Beautiful day of my life! "

Tae dreamily said admiring his love, but with a glint of sadness in his eyes , he couldn't tolerate his own action of making a cut on Gguk's beautiful face. He cursed himself.

" Am I still beautiful?? With this cut?? " Gguk asked to tease Tae..

" Yes baby.. You are beautiful.. Still and always... " Tae's eyes teared up on seeing that cut, tears gushed out of his eyes without his control and fell on Gguk's face..

" It's alright hyung... It's not even painful... Besides , I feel like I've been labelled as yours.. I'm now yours.. You can proudly say that you stamped your name on me... " Gguk proudly said pinching Tae's cheek with his both hands .

" Baby! You are really beautiful inside.....more than outside... I hope I didnt hurt you inside atleast... What did I do to deserve you baby...! "

" Thank your parents...You born to be handsome... and stole my heart with those eyes... "

" Don't talk like you are just attracted to me.... It hurts...!! "

" Yes! I'm just attracted to your looks... Whet else??? Hyung!! I really like it here... Can I move in with you here.. " Gguk asked