26. Remember me

Jaemin and Jimin are searching for dried log in the woods. Jaemin is little scared to walk around near by the woods at this time. But Jimin is confident as he knew Yoongi and Taehyung will be keeping an eye on them.

True... !!

Even though Tae is speaking with Jungkook, his senses are sharp and following the foot path of his cubs. He knew no animals can attack them as Taehyung is the most ferocious animal in the entire mountain range.

All he is worried about is some human beings. Taehyung know both Jimin and Jaemin can't die, until they get their salvation from the curse. But he is still protective about them because they can get hurt easily as they didn't get their tiger sense yet.

" Jimin!! Are you going to ask out Rosé Or should I ask her for you??!! " Jaemin asked..

" Woh woh!!! Cool down kiddo... What's the emergency?? We got a whole year... I will ask her out..."

" Man up and do it Jimin!! You gonna loose her otherwise.. And If that happens.. I will not let you date any other girl... "

" That won't happen... I'll try to tell her within this week.. Will she accept?? I'm really terrified.. "

" I think she likes you too.. Lately she was very sad because you are busy with your new friend... She didn't tell anything.. But I can see she is sad. She even asked me about your new friend and why is he very close with you??! "

" Did she?? wow!!! Nothing works like jealousy I guess... "

" What's his deal?? Your new friend??!! "

" Kookie...?!! Nice boy... My best friend.. You should talk to him.. You will like him."

" Why should I? He didn't even say 'hi ' to me.... Rude!! "

" He is not rude.. I warned him about you... I told him that you are an introvert and sensitive... So he must have thought not to disturb you... "

" Good for me... I don't want any new friends... It's difficult to manage the old ones... So...Jimin?? What's between him and Tae pa?? " Jaemin asked..

" I think they like each other..."

" Ewww!!"

" What!! Don't be homophobic... I know you are possesive about Tae sir... But dont ruin their relationship even before it get started... Tae appa is alone for years... He needs someone too"

" I'm not homophobic... That boy is too immature for Tae pa... Dont you think? "

" May be... But he will get mature... Tae sir really like him... He approached him.. He is very much in to him.. I never seen him this happy before.. Let's help them Jae"

" Whatever!! I'll say 'hi' to my future eomma.. Tsk!!! Appa no 3... Ewww!!! What should I call him...!??"

" You are making it sound Yucky... Just call him with his name... He is our age.. "

" What's his name??!! "

" Jeon Jungkook.. "

" Like the prince?? John Jeongguk?? Hey!! Did you notice the coincidence?? Kim Taeyoung- Kim Taehyung, John Jeongguk- Jeon Jungkook.. Strange!!! "