60. Ocean Eyes

Jungkook is in half sleep ,twisting , turning , about to wake up on Tae's bed, even in that half sleep state he smiles feeling a soft weight on him , thinking that Tae is lying on him , he hugged it tightly only to know it's just a fluffy pillow , not his hyung.

Jungkook turned and rolled on the bed in search of Tae, but he is disappointed to know Tae is not in the room and not in the home

Jungkook turned and rolled on the bed in search of Tae, but he is disappointed to know Tae is not in the room and not in the home. He came out of the home in search of his hyung. He found Tae's shredded clothes nearby the door.

Jungkook noticed that Tae transformed in to his tiger form, while he is searching for the tiger, he saw the magestic white tiger in some distance, it is sitting on the beautiful rectangular flower bed.

At first Jungkook thought it could be Gguk's resting place but it look very peculiar in size, it's too big than normal grave, and the pink roses bushes are neatly planted to form a 8×4 feet rectangular box shaped flower bed

While Jungkook is staring at the sad tiger lying in the middle of the rose bed, tiger slightly turned it's head after sensing the movements of Jungkook. It focuses his eyes to see Jungkook.

When Tiger's burning blue eyes spotted Jungkook, he can see the dripping grieve on the tiger's eyes, when Jungkook tried to smile, it turned back ignoring Jungkook and slowly rested his head on the roses .

The sadness in the tiger's eyes and the ignorance everything screams guilt and grieve. Jungkook subconsciously started to walk towards the rock near Tae's straw house with the sight of ocean eyes in his mind. He is scared for his love.

Jungkook couldn't tolerate the ignorance and denial. He was happy until he saw Taehyung, his life turned upside down after him. He couldn't take his mind off from Taehyung now. His is irrecovably in love with Tae, but it's not same on Tae's side.

All the story and reality is running in his mind, everything Tae did is to get his Gguk back, that hurts Kookie. As if his legs have muscle memory to the path, he reached the rock where Gguk used to hide with all the bad things running in his mind.

Jungkook sat on the rock and cried like never before, He can feel that Tae can never fall for him without his memories even though Tae say he likes both of them, Jungkook knows exactly that Tae won't fall for anyone other than his Gguk.
.
.
.
.