36. Book reading

Present..

Kim Taehyung's home..

Day after the attack on cubs in the forest.. It's evening , Jimin, Jaemin, Jungkook are returning back to their dorm. Tae separately pulled Kookie to one corner and gave him some books..

" Here... Jungkook!! Read these books in your free time... "

" Books?? Is this included in our syllabus?? "

" No pabo!!! I told you to read some book to understand our relationship last night... Remember? "

" Yeah!!! Oh..!!! These are those kinda books... ??!! Mhh!! Then I'll read it... Newly printed copies? Mhhh!! Smells good...Ewww....Is it a Chinese book...?! I can't read Chinese... No thanx... I'll see some bl series and get some knowledge... " Kookie returns it with disgusted face..

" Will you ever listen to me properly??!! These are not Chinese, it's ancient hangul. Not some BL series can explain what we have between us... These books can... You know Hair stylist I U... Right? She can read ancient hangul.. She will help you translate it... "

" So.... I have to go to her shop, every weekend to listen her translating these books ?"

" Tsk...Ggukie...??!! Sorry!! Kookie... Have you ever been to our school library?! "

"I guessss....mhhh!!! No... ! We have a library in our school?! "

" Dear God... Save me from this boy!!! Ahh!!! Kookie.... Listen!!! She is our school's part time librarian... You can meet her all weekday evenings in library"

" Really!!?? Omg!! Jimin didn't told me anything about her working in our school ? "

" He might have filtered those irrelevant information because he wouldn't have seen the importance of you knowing our librarian... Anyway... Go to her and give these books.. She will help you.. I'll ask Yoongi to put a word with her about you... She is Yoongi's best friend"

" So... Tae!!! It's kinda embarrassing to read such book with a lady... I mean!! I was straight you know??!! "

" Ok... I'll ask Yoongi to come along, they both already read this book... Besides.. This is not those kinda book.. Just some stories and incidents... Nothing more deep like you think... "

" What??!! Nothing other than stories??? So it's going to be my special class of story reading... God!!! I feel like a kindergarten ward now... " Jungkook whined like a baby...

" It will get interesting.. Don't whine too much.. The author of this book is my favorite... The one who drew that picture... I know your will like it..."

" Oh! Young author?! then.. Ok I'll listen to it carefully.. You don't conduct test in these books right?? "

" I will... So listen carefully when she translate... Our relationship depends up on this book"

" I shouldn't have fell for a teacher, now my life is going to be studies, books and exams... God!! "

" Baby!!! Just complete this year... I'll let you pursue the path you choose in my own expense.. I know you love arts.. You can complete your degree in art.. Just help us get through this year.. From your next birthday... It's going to be our dream life... I promise you"

" Ok... You sounds very believable... I'll believe you... Don't handover me to my parents after this year... After sucking all my energy in exams....I swear, I'll never let you go... "

" I'm not a fool to lose you again for anything or anyone.. This time.. Till death do us apart.. " Taehyhng's words are stopped by Jungkook's panicked words..

" Are we getting married Tae hyung? "

" No no... You are still seventeen.. I can't marry you idiot... It's just a phrase.. "

" Ok then!! I'll leave now... Look!Jimin is glaring at me.. Ask your favorite student to go easy on me... He sometime get scarily protective over me.. "

" He is possessive on you too... That's ok... Don't give all your attention to me.. Sometimes he craves for your attention, give some to him too..."

Poor boy!! Never changed!!

" Thanks for understanding us Tae hyung!! "

" But dont give all your time only to Jimin... Get to know Jaemin too... she is a nice kid... You have to accept me with Jaemin... Like how I accepted you with Jimin... "

" Is she related to you.. "

Our daughter Gguk!!

" Kinda!! Kinda like my daughter "

" Ok then... Can't accept her as my daughter... But I'll try to get to know her.. "

" And... One more thing... Jimin is strictly not allowed for your reading session with you... Not Jimin ,not Jaemin... It should be just you, Yoongi and I U.... It's serious Gguk... Never take them with you for reading session... "

" Ok done!!! Bye!!! " Jungkook leaned in towards Tae for a kiss in his cheek, Tae gulped on looking at Jimin's glaring eyes. He slightly pecked on Jungkook's cheek and sent him with Jimin and Jin..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dorm..

"Sho sho... Annoying love birds!! " Jimin waving his hands in air to tease Jungkook

" Minimo!!! Don't tease... I'm seriously in love with him"

" Whatever!! Don't do all kissing stuffs in front of us... Feel little awkward! "

" Ok!!! Minimo!!! These are the books he gave me to read...see.... " Jungkook extends the books to Jimin...

" Looks like new untouched copies!! Ohhh but these books are written in ancient hangul?? " Jimin asked..

" How do you know that is ancient hangul? "

" I know!! I've read many books... Why did he gave this to you... ?! When you need someone to translate you normal english? How he thought you could read these??!!

Wow!!

Art of Spying your Love... Ohhh!! Sounds interesting!!

Sword fight and hidden techniques , why does it sounds familiar...

Archery and Doe , wait what??!!

Wild river and Wild fire, omg Kookie!!

His Moon, ( Jimin closed his mouth with his palms and widened his eyes in shock)

My crown,

Blue eyes Tiger.

Damn Kookie!! Where did you get all these books?? "

" I told you... Tae hyung gave me.. You read these books before??"

" No! But I've been searching almost for a year for these books"

" Why ?! Tae hyung got the last copies of this book?! "

" No... These are the only copies made from original... Other than that originals are lost.... That's how they told me... You know who wrote the original book? "

" Tae hyung's friend!! I know some monkey look alike guy under water... Sorry he was alright.. Just looked like monkey under the water... Your TAE Sir like him a lot it seems" Kookie said with disgusted face..

" No... These are.. Never mind... Can you lend me these books?! "

" No!!! it's Tae hyung's strict order not to take you to reading sessions.. "

" You don't have to take me.. I'll just read it on my own... Please Kookie!! "

" Ok I guess! I can't say no to you when you show your puppy eyes like this"

" Thank you Kookie!!! You are the best.. Thanx a lot"

" Welcome Minimo! "

These books were written by The Prince himself!!

How Tae sir got these copies??!!