59. My memories

Dark rainy clouds embraced the dense forest trees outside the window and inside , a sweet looking boy fully took control of mighty tiger Taehyung under his spell.Just in some minutes, it started raining cats and dogs all of the sudden inside and outside.

Taehyung fists tightly grips the white flowy curtains. He is standing leaning on the big window and the reflection of running rain drops is projected on his naked body. The sight of hot bothered Tae felt like an illusion to Jungkook.

Jungkook is giving all kind of pleasure to Tae by licking and sucking life out of him. Tae who lost all his control over his body and mind started holding and controlling Jungkook's head.

Jungkook is all spent and exhausted at one point because , with the massive stamina and power Taehyung drained all of Jungkook's energy. With the constant hit in the back of throat and the tight grip of Taehyung, Jungkook is about to loose his conscious.

Though he started everything, he is now unable to keep up with the exceptional stamina of Taehyung. Taehyung didn't notice but Jungkook is about to give up unable to match every powerful thrust.

Finally Taehyung shot his seeds in the back Jungkook's throat, Jungkook licked the last drops of Tae's cum with all his left out energy . His knees gave up and he fell on the ground with a loud thud sound.

Tae who came out of his trans state panicked on seeing Jungkook, he didn't mean to do this to that small boy with whom he slowly fell in love. He felt guilt for doing this to an innocent soul, he cursed himself for losing his control.

Next second he picked up exhausted Jungkook from the floor and took him to the bed. Jungkook is trying to kiss Tae and pull Taehyung on himself. Tae is calming him down with small pats and caresses. Tae wipes Jungkook's mouth, then he wipes his sweat.

After seeing tired Jungkook , Taehyung went several steps back and looked at Jungkook, who laid back extended his hands to Tae and asked Taehyung to come to him. Tae just shook his head. Jungkook's eyes slightly waters up. With his puppy eyes and pouty lips Jungkook called Tae again..

" Hyung!!! Touch me please... "

" You are tired Kookie... You need rest... "

" Is it because I'm not your Gguk??! "

" No Kookie... No.... I want both of you... It's just because you are tired. "

Saying this Tae neared Jungkook and peppers kiss all over his face. Jungkook loosely hold Taehyung unable to make tight hold because of his energy drained limbs. He took Tae's handsbin his hands and he made Tae touch him on his chest.

" Am beggi.... " Jungkook words are cut short by Tae's lips.

Taehyung softly kissed already blood red and glossy lips of Jungkook. He can still taste himself on Jungkook's lips, that turned on Tae again. He slowly licked and sucked Kookie's lips not to hurt already abused mouth.

" Kookie... You don't have to beg me... You are my savior... If anyone, then I should beg you for everything... You are my precious... I'm your keeper.. " Saying this Tae buried his face in Jungkook's neck all the while hovering above him

" Hyungieeee.... Mggghhhh... "

Jungkook moaned when Tae went down from Jungkook's lips , slowly to chin and neck then he licked Kookie's clothed erected nipples.Tae took a deep breath and tore down Jungkook's wet shirt, he started sucking at the tender nipples.

" You even taste like my Ggukie.... Can't wait to get you pregnant... But this time one for our cub and one for me... Not gonna giveup my share for anyone.."

" What??!! Mhhhh.... Hyung!!!??? Don't say such weird things.... I feel awkward and ticklish at the same time.... I can't grow cubs in me... I'm not a she... I'm definitely not a tiger.. "

" Not Yet baby... Once you felt my Gguk in you... I won't wait a second to get you pregnant "

"Hyungggggnnnnhhh!! "

Taehyung shuts Jungkook's mouth while peppering kisses all over his honey dripping chest. When Tae cupped his built chest Jungkook lost himself on the touch. Tae is naked and hovering above Jungkook all the while licking and biting all the way down his sweaty torso.

Jungkook felt dizzy and turned on at the same time , Taehyung notices the prominent boner on Jungkook's pants, he don't want to leave Jungkook like this at the same time he don't want to take all of Jungkook when he is not in right mind and vulnerable.

Tae decided to pleasure Jungkook and drain his left out energy and make him tired that way he don't have to make love and that won't hurt the poor soul and not gonna feel any guilt.

Tae wants Jungkook to feel Gguk in Jungkook, when he makes love to him. So he proceeds with what he decided is best for both of them.

Tae removed Jungkook's pants all the while kissing Jungkook's abs. Now the beautiful porcelain doll is spread open on the vintage silk sheet of Tae's bed.

Tae's mouth watered on the sight of beautiful fluff ball with fresh tender muscles spread open like a feast for his eyes, Tae literally drolled at the sight.

Tae made Jungkook come twice just by touching and sucking him. Jungkook moaned like never before in his life , his throat and voice gave up at one point he couldn't do anything other than fisting sheets and Tae's arms time to time. Tae showered his body with hickeys and bruises.

Two beautiful naked man are now twisting and slithering on top of the shiney sheets. Their hugs and kisses never stopped even after all the dirty things they did, even after coming several times. That shows how much they are in to each other.

Jungkook is totally spent and closed his eyes on Tae's chest. Jungkook couldn't ask for more in this state and Tae is thankful about that. He just kissed the crown of the beautiful boy lying on his chest all spent.

" I'm sorry Ggukie... " Tae whispers in sad crying tone thinking that Jungkook fell asleep. But Jungkook is not.. He is silently praying...

God!!!! Give me my memories back... I want my hyung... It hurts seeing him like this...