42.Other side..

Days passed...

TaeGguk's relationship took another step ahead, they started acting like a brothers inside castle walls and just teacher and student on the practice ground.

They steal glances, very small but intentional shoulder brushes, flirty smirks and occasional teasings , these had become the part of their castle routines.

But they planted their desire seed and watered it with lots of affection and grew their love relationship tree in the darkest and the thickest part of Niva mountains ranges.

There they won't give each other body little rest, either they will be eating each other's mouth or getting nude and pleasuring each other or sitting on their favourite rock and worrying about the uncertainty of their future. This has become their mountain routine.

One such evening, they encountered a beautiful yet dangerous sight they can ever see in the deepest forest of the Niva mountain ranges.

Two magical tigers, a couple , leisurely walking brushing on each other's body growling and snarling in a deep tone.

Luckily both Tae ang Gguk were sitting on the branch a tall tree. When Gguk was about to make a sound but Tae closed his mouth with his palm to hide their spot, because tigers can easily climb up the trees

The magical couple said to be live in the top altitudes of the mountains ranges, it's really rare to see the tigers roaming in this altitude. Suddenly the tigress sat in a on a meadow and male tiger started to sniff on his love.

The tigers startey to mate without minding anything . Gguk and Tae looked at them with awe because they emitted blue rays around them with a pleasent smell of earth and grass.

Suddenly the focused eyes of tigress who is under his male fell on Jeongguk, it snarled in pleasure but eyes we're still focused on Gguk , the look is something unexplainable yet expressive.

Later when Gguk got to castle, he recalled that look and defined it in the way how he understood the gaze..

After the lovemaking, the male tiger growled in the deepest tone and the tigress rolled down on the meadow, they laid like a loving couple by each other for few minutes and started walking in to the deep forest, but Tigress turned to look at Gguk'...

After the lovemaking, the male tiger growled in the deepest tone and the tigress rolled down on the meadow, they laid like a loving couple by each other for few minutes and started walking in to the deep forest, but Tigress turned to look at Gguk's eyes for a second and turned back before it disappear.

Tae waited for another half an hour before getting down the tree , he was terrified on seeing those tigers here. He cursed himself for bringing Gguk this deep in to the forest. His whole thought is about taking back his love safe.

But Gguk didn't have the slightest fear, his only thoughts were about the tigress. Tae didn't know that Gguk and the tigeress made eye contact twice. He thought it's just their lucky day not to get noticed by the tigers.

Tae put the careless, absent minded Gguk on his shoulders and started running in the direction of their horse. Once they got on the horse, he rode the horse like he is in some war.