18.V hyung

" Hyung!!! Ya hyung!!! Wake-up!! Why are you sleeping like a log??!! It's already dark... Take me to the castle " Gguk shakes sleeping Tae beside him.

" Go by urself Gguk... Didn't you learn the route, all these days?? " Tae mumbles in sleep.

" I know the route... But my horse is in the other side of the forest.... I can't go in to thick forest, when it is dark... My guards will be searching for me, before they go and inform my appa.. Take me home"

" Few more minutes Gguk ah... I'm tired "

" Hyung!! Eomma will send search party and take us both in to castle... Wanna live in castle with me... Fine... Let's sleep together then"

Tae sit straight up from his bed in panic.. Jungkook knows where to strike Tae to wake him up. After all they grew up together in that same castle jail.... Nah.. The castle.

" No.... Not again... I'm not gonna stay in that jail.. Not even for a day.. Get ready fast.. Lets go"

They both got ready, Tae took his sword, they need to go inside forest to get Gguk's horse. He knows Gguk's guards will be waiting for him near the horse. He decided to send Gguk with his guards. But Gguk has other plans..

They sneaked in the dark gaps inbetween huts to avoid getting seen by any other warriors. Luckily it's a full moon day most of the warriors are taking moon bath in the nearby pond. Some are in their huts.

So Tae took hold of Gguk's hands and started to walk in the shadows of hut , to avoid any attention he covered Gguk's glowing face with hood. But suddenly a group of warriors came out of a hut without their shirts on.

They were heading to the pond to take bath, but they are standing in Tae's path. Tae knows , they won't cross them because pond is in the other direction. But Gguk says...

" Wooow!!! Look at their muscles... Hyung!! Look at their abs... "

Gguk wondered if he could get those abs. He is not ogling at the hot warriors, he just looking at their muscles and want to build his physic like them. But Tae was really jealous, because Gguk was praising them.

Tae pulled Gguk in between two huts where there is only small place left for one man can stand. He startled Gguk by doing that and to calm him down Tae pressed him to his body tight.

" They may see us.. Lets go after they leave... "

" Ok hyung.... "

Tae saw short Gguk's face slightly leaning on his chest and beautifully reflecting moonlight.. His normal glowing face, glows more like Diamond that night. Tae was really mesmerized by the sight. He gulps his own saliva, he donno what he is feeling.

Tae wants to peck that glowing cheeks. He couldn't control his urge, he tightly closed his eyes and turned to the other side to avoid doing any embarrassing stuffs. Gguk is not little boy anymore to place kiss.

" Gguk.... You aren't dressed proper to cover your face... Wait... I'll give my shirt.. You fold it and cover your face. "

Tae deliberately removed his shirt to show his body, so that Gguk won't look and admire other warrior's body. He had to do that to get Gguk's all attention on him.

Everything happened in seconds and Gguk was awestruck by the sight before him

Everything happened in seconds and Gguk was awestruck by the sight before him. It's different for Gguk now. Now, He is not wishing to have same physic like him. He wanted to own the hot man standing before him.

Gguk's breath stuck in his throat, he subconsciously raised his fingers to trace Tae's chest and abs muscles, suddenly they heard some noise, so Tae wore his shirt back and pulled Gguk to the darked side of the forest.

They started walking in the woods.Gguk was still in trans, until Tae slapped his cheeks gently to wake him up from his gone state . The first thing Gguk said after their little encounter in the dark.

" Hyung!! You look awesome... No words to explain it... "

" You are ogling at every muscled man... Gguk.. You can build your body one day don't worry... "

" Not everyone... You look uniquely handsome... And your shoulders... "

" Enough with the flattery... Walk fast before we get caught.. "

.
.
.
.
.

Gguk knew his guards will be hiding up in the tree branch, because it is his idea for guards to wait for him until midnight up in the tree, incase he comes late. He caught his guards on the thick tree branch, but Tae just spotted Gguk's horse.

Gguk signalled his guards to keep quiet and hide, because he wants Tae to take him to castle. If Tae spot the guards, he will send Gguk with them.

" Gguk!? Where are your guards? "

" They left... It seems... "

" No... Guards won't leave without you..."

" They might have gone to alert Queen.. Come hyung let's go fast... " Gguk says

" No... They won't lleave without your horse like this, they can't leave... At least one might've stayed in case you come back...They are here somewhere... "

Tae searched for them and when he raised his head he caught both of Gguk's guards sitting on the branch.

" Get down idiots??!! Gguk???? Who appointed these two imbeciles to guard you?? " Tae sighed..

" Myself!! " Gguk says..

" Smart! So that you can easily cheat them and do whatever you want??? Huh? Why did lie when you clearly know they are hiding here? "

" I want you to take me... I missed you hyungie.. " Gguk pouted like baby and closed the gap between them to do some Ayego like a kid to flattered Tae and take him to castle.

Taeyoung adored the little coquettish behavior of Gguk and he accept to come along Gguk to castle, just to hand over him to their queen mother. They started riding in single horse with Ghuk in back of Tae.

" Hyung!! You are so...Vigilant, Valiant, Versatile and V-visual... "

" What??! "

" I said V...vvvV.. The name V... Suits you better.. You are Velocious!! ! I hope you are delicious too... "

" Gguk!!! What are you blabbering??? Am I a food to be delicious.... I donno what they thought in your castle??!! You are too ruined" Tae says in done tone... He didn't get what Gguk meant.

Why don't you teach me hyung?!

"Let me call you V?? I like that name... Please hyung.... please hyung... "

" Whatever.... But call me V hyung.. Honorifics are important. I'm elder right... So I'm saying.."

" Ok V hyung!! "