64. The crowns

Three centuries ago..

Today is the day TaeYoung and JeonGguk are getting married in tribal tradition, That is the most happiest thing ever happened in Tae's entire fruitless life. He doesn't want the throne, he doesn't want his position, all he wants is his Gguk. He is happy with his love.

But Gguk is not entirely happy, he is very much worried about his mother. In the big day of his life Gguk missed his parents, especially his mother. The sadness can be seen in his eyes and TaeYoung exactly found the reason for his sadness.

Through out the marriage ceremony Tae couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful wife, Jungkook is decorated like a girl by the ladies in the tribal village. Tae can't wait to take his baby again. Since from that magical transformation, Tae couldn't get close with his Gguk.

Tae's strong tiger ,who instantly adapted to Tae's body, built a strong bond with him and now TaeYoung is the strongest and most powerful being on the earth.

Gguk's tigress, who just got a body after many years was in a weak and most vulnerable state, that transformation put Gguk through many troubles before binding with him. So Tae controlled all his urges to get close with Gguk.

Now tigress is fit and fine , she adapted well with the blood and veins of Gguk. Though Gguk is struggling to control it unlike Tae, he is all healthy and glowing now. His already porcelain skin is glowing with the pale purple lines in his eyes.

Not just Tae, everyone is mesmerised at the sight of Prince Gguk. But there is some untold sadness can be seen in the Gguk's face.

As if the tigeress could predict the future he is getting bad visions now and then. But not every vision is bad, Gguk can see tigress's still born cubs in healthy state on his lap..

After the ceremony...

" Ggukie babie..!! You look soooo pretty today.... You are solely glowing like a moon in my sky... My porcelain doll!!" Tae adored Gguk..

" Thank you hyung!! You look handsome yourself!!! "

Gguk replied with a small smile in his lips, he is trying to be happy for his hyung, but he is terrified inside for his mother. Once king found out Tae is still alive, he will do anything to bring them out of the mountain ranges.

" That's it?! " Tae asked looking at his less amused wife.

" What else you want...??! "

" Moon!! My moon!!"

" This Moon is always yours.... You don't have to ask..."

" I want my moon in my personal sky tonight.. Only for my eyes.. Glowing only for me... I waited long enough.. I want you tonight baby.. Are you feeling ok now??"

" Yes!! I'm feeling more fit than before.. Just be gentle with me.... my ferocious tiger.. !! "

" I'll try to be... " Tae smirked..

Tribal people arranged for a beautiful feast in that night to celebrate the newly married couple. When all the men are cooking the feast, some girls gathered and decided to dress Gguk..

As Gguk once wished to dress like tribal girl, all the girls in the village together dressed him in their way of dressing. and brought him in front of Tae to surprise him.

In the wedding ceremony, Gguk looked like an angel in the white wedding attire with all the beautiful braids and hairdo , but now with free flowing hair and with the tribal attire Gguk looked like a sex on legs. Taehyung panicked for a second on seeing the open shoulder attire.