28.Life of Tiger

In this chapter I'm gonna explain how Taehyung and his cubs living their life for four centuries.

After Gguk's death, Taeyoung started living for his cubs. When the cubs turned 18 they stopped ageing . That's how the curse works.

It's supposed to be a curse for Taeyoung but to make the situation worse for Taeyoung his whole family is suffering by the curse of mountain God Sanshin.

After Taeyoung stopped ageing at 20 and the kids stopped ageing at 18. Three tigers roamed rouge in Niva mountain  for almost a century and half . They didn't transform in to human form as they hate their cursed life.

Transforming in to human forms hurts their emotions a lot and kids missed their mom and Taeyoung emotionally died everyday seeing his kids suffer. So they stayed in their Tiger form.

Until Jhope...

Jaemin fell in love with Jhope and she shared everything with him. Jhope really become the sunshine of the family and he gave counseling for them.

Jhope being a rich scientist who excelled in many departments , started his research alone in the Niva town. That's how he bought the castle from then ruler and unearthed many details about Gguk and Taeyoung.

That's how he restored the castle and changed in to a school. He travelled throughout Korea and found information about mountain God and his preachings, there he got the original prophecy and he wrote the book The Prophecy.

Jhope made Taeyoung complete his studies and he planned everything for that family for coming years. He knew Gguk will reborn in twentieth century, so he planned everything and wrote a book as Taeyoung's guide.

Jhope is the one who found the powers of Taeyoung. Some of them are he can erase the memories , he can teleport within Niva forests, he can transform into tiger whenever he want without other people noticing.

After Jhope...

Jaemin couldn't gather herself, she couldn't endure the loss of Jhope. Taehyung couldn't see his cubs suffering for a long time,so he started erasing their memories too..

That way...

Tiger sense supposed to come after they reach 18. Cubs don't age like how Tae dont age. But Tae hyung could only block the tiger sense of cubs for Five years then they regain sense and memories.

Jimin and Jaemin's memories were erased before four years and they built a new story for them. Jimin is adopted by Jin at the age of 14 and Jaemin is raised by Namjoon. At the time Taehyung will erase every town people's memories except his friends.

Every five years they will start a fresh life like this with different stories. Taehyung wish this term should be their last time living this hell of a life and he is praying a normal life for his kids.

But Jaemin suddenly started showing little signs of transformation early this time.. Being a tigress Jaemin's tiger sense are very accurate and powerful.

Something is triggering Jaemin!!