Chapter 16

Antonio's Pov

1 month later ...

I stare at her as she sits in-front me, unmoving and unchanged. Her expression cold but yet I can smell her fear like the smell of sweet perfume.

"Why have you kept me here?", it feels like she is speaking to my soul , from the moment I met her , all her questions , smoke directly to my soul, whenever she spoke I found myself listening. It's a mystery as I am not one to listen.

"Just kill me , I ...I don't want to be your slave and I won't so kill me." I say nothing letting her words settle.

"Ms Luciana , is it? , no one orders me around..." before I could finish my threat she cuts me off.

"Why won't you kill me, why have you kept me then is this fun is this what the business tycoon does, kidnap people, torture them?."

"I see we really have to do something with that tongue of yours , you really need discipline "

"What?" her eyebrows rise and her eyes somehow grow darker , as if my words displease her, she smirks and tilts her head to the side , for a moment I believe she forgets where she is.

"Discipline..."

"I cannot have one of my ladies behaving the way you do , you constantly speak out of turn and I never seem to understand what you're thinking ,no matter the times I analyze you , and for the reasons of your staying, trust me they shall not be pleasant. I intend to break you , it brings me joy to shatter women like you , those whom seem unfearing and constantly trying to fight a greater cause , those whom believe that they are equals in every way etc, you know your kind and honestly I am sick of them. So do stay alive until I am done playing with you , cause once I grow tired , I might just end you."

I stand up as she grows anxious I find myself smirking as I leave the room. Why haven't I killed her , eliminated her when she is but dead to the world ,I really do not know but all I know is that she reminds me of someone, someone long forgotten , a past memory which I can't seem to recall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciania's Pov

The moment he leaves I find myself breathing heavily , I feel my chest tighten in a way it hasn't for the past few months, the light in the room suddenly hurts my eyes and I feel all sweaty. "I need air , breathe,Luci ,breathe."

I try taking small breaths like my doctor always says but I find myself running out of air , my lungs are compressing as the words register and the realization that I might stay here is slowly settling, that can't happen , I need air. My head hurts , my eyes as well and I can't breathe such great turn of events.

I find myself on the floor curved up like a ball , repeating the words, I CAN'T STAY HERE.