Chapter 18

I hear voices there are merely whispers but their there. I see Flavio in a distance and I try calling out to him but I can't seem to find my voice , I can't hear myself speak nor shout the more I walk towards him the further he walks away. And just like a paper experiencing the motion of free fall, I feel weightlessness as I fall into a dark pit, a never ending pit. I am screaming and my heart is pacing ,I can't breathe ,the oxygen seems suffocating.

Then I hear my name and my eyes open to green piercing eyes , he was staring at me his face so close to mine one would mistake us for wanting to kiss , he tilts his head and he moves even closer as our nose touch. I want to scream ,push him away but I can only feel tears bottling in afraid to fall, then just like a cheat they fall,heavy fat tears.

My failure was eminent and the truth was painful ,the pain reminded me of the time I failed my first college exam ,it was inexplicable but the feeling was so strong so powerful and bloody pitiful. That feeling is the same as back them ,looking at him made me feel some kind of way ,an anger , a disgust and I wanted to kill him for the feeling felt.

"I must say I do enjoy getting under your skin" he grins , I wish I could wipe that smirk off that beautiful disgusting face.

"You stepped on my roses , do you know how long it took me to grow those?" he speaks calm and collective.

"For that and defying me ,and your pathetic attempt to escape. I must punish you, so enjoy your time senorina ,it will be worth while" He leans to the side and kisses my cheek gets up from his seat ,snaps his finger and drags his chair out.As he walks with a smirk pasted on his forbidden face.

The room gives in to light as the light beams intensely into the room and the sound of the moving chair pierces my ear. My head is pounding and my hands are tied behind a chair.

I close my eyes as the pain only seems to be increasing, I hear footsteps and later banging ,excruciating noise all at once.

He was trying to make me go through an episode knowing full well of my migraine.

The right side of my head was throbbing and I couldn't even touch my face or curve into a ball as my pulse increases immensely , I can't move so I begin screaming as the pain feels like my skin is being cut of my flesh.

I attempt to scream the words stop but my heart was painful, it felt like my rib was being torn apart and my heart was being compressed into a ball.

I inhale deeply as I let out a ear-splitting scream as I begin to kick my legs and move frantically.

My breathing hardens as I try curving ,by bending and rubbing my head on my thighs ,trying to lessen the excruciating pain felt.

I can't breathe as the oxygen in the room feels too little ,but I can't stop the pain no matter how loud I scream or how many times I move ,the pain keeps on getting worse as the noise intensifies along with my screams.

I finally give in as I feel like I am choking and the channel of air in my lungs are narrowing, I guess today is the day I say goodbye to the world. My eyes narrow and I meet darkness.

48 hours later...

I hear my mom's voice and I feel her touch on my skin , her soft warm hands touches my skin slightly.

Then her touch is gone and my eyes seem to slowly open , I am not dead yet the thought crosses my mind as I am placed in a lavish room and find myself looking at Antonio how ironic every time I wake up ,I see his face.

"You're not dead , I am glad." he smiles a most genuine smile as he moves closer in attempt to check if I am alright ,per reflex I hold him by the shirt as I throw my fist and hit him hard in the nose.