Chapter 20

The door to my room has been locked for the past 24 hours, for reasons I don't know ,one moment I was in the kitchen being  stared at by Sturperdo as I ate,the next I am pulled in my room, handed a diary told to document my life in this hell hole. 

So I lay in bed ,stare at the book and paper and for the first time I don't know what to write , I haven't been tortured for the -past few months but it feels like  being in a prison cell, forced to see the same faces everyday as well as calculate a failing escape. I roll in bed ,slouch on it , lay on the floor and almost consider hanging myself.

I have found no reasons to being alive or even being kept alive at this point, if I was Antonio I would kill me without a second doubt, it simply adds to the feeding and the stress . As my mind slowly goes blank and I can't seem to think of anything ,as a coping mechanism I would think of the good times spent with Flavio and my mom but now I have grown tired of the same thoughts.

I hear voices just outside my door, so I move closer because why not,I could swear the voices sounded all too familiar.

"I haven't seen her or heard of her for months now, what did you do to her?" ,I place my ear to the door to hear more clearly.

"I promised I wouldn't kill your friend" Antonio says I could recognize his strong italian english accent anywhere but not the other person.

"Ha, don't bluff when do you ever keep your promises?, I only did what you asked of me because I owe you  too much but if I find out that you even hurt a strand of hair on her I will expose you Mr Campanaro." I look through the small opening on the door all I can  see is dark brown hair.

"You are not in the position to threaten me, you sold your friend to me for your own benefit and I didn't have to ask you cagna (dog). You know how you love to play fetch." Antonio speaks sarcastically as he  lets out a cold mocking laugh before  he continues to speak.

"Don't worry I shall reunite you with your special amica (friend)". The doors to my room open and as I view the people in front of me my stomach churns. 

"Em...Emi...lia"

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note

I hope you enjoyed reading this ,its a bit short but I hope it was worth the read by the way who remembers Emilia? 

Do vote, comment and share. I hope you have an awesome day.