Chapter 19

2 month later ...

 Let's see what I have, a new room, some new clothes and no identity, I have no job, not even a name and I don't have my freedom.Not forgetting my multiple failures at escaping. The number honestly frustrates me.

Just great, this is what I have worked so hard for, to be someone's man slave in the 21st century.

I get of bed planning to walk my way to the kitchen, I have been doing this for days trying to figure out this house because everyone else is as rude as Mr Antonio.

I walk down the staircase, head to my left and walk straight down pass  the few rooms, the kitchen is suppose to be here, but there is a door instead. It's frustrating the times I have gotten lost in this house, everything looks rather weird always changing or maybe I am losing my mind, my headaches are increasing and I can't seem to take the effect of light beaming surprisingly in my direction.

'It is an open planned kitchen' I remind myself once again. But is there a door?, I cannot seem to remember.

I reluctantly open the door in front of me, walk in capturing the room as a whole, it radiates a cold air as I step in . There are beautiful portraits on the wall, a huge bed in the middle and a couch against a wall, a shelf packed with books and portraits of a women on both ends of the wall , and she looks so beautiful and looking at this makes me smile.

And just like that I hear a groan and I feel my heart fall out my chest, I should be tip toeing my way out of this room but my curiosity seems to be controlling my legs.

I find myself walking towards the bed, staring at the view in front me, a body of a man covered waist down in satin sheets lying carefree in bed.

Why am I not moving?, well I don't know but I can't seem to take my eyes off the body physique and the sound of silent snoars coming out of the man's mouth. It's quiet  but there and for some reason the fact that he lays so peacefully makes me wonder.

How can someone sleep so peacefully in this house. Before I could react I am grabbed by the arm and turned towards the door, but this time I am looking at a women covered in a towel, with beautiful red locks and piercing blue eyes, lips curved so perfectly looking at me angrily.

She says nothing and is dragging me out the room, she pulls me so violently that I find myself on the floor hitting my elbow, feeling a lifting pain from the elbow to my arm. I screech not understanding what's happening to me.

"What's your problem!" I scream irritatingly as I get up, rubbing my elbow.

"So you speak English?" Her voice is calm and serene with an Italian touch.

"Did you hear French? " I latch at her.

"So you another of his whores?!, with a disgusting attitude", I have never felt as angry as I do now. "Excuse me, what did you just say?" I question with anger as  I find myself approaching her. She stands her ground as she eyes me up and down.

"Did I stutter?" I feel a nerve pop up and I just smile restraining myself from using  profanities known to men.

"Call me something rude again and I'll make sure you won't even have a chance to stutter" I stare her dead in the eye as my lips draw in a straight line.  

She twitches her brows and sighs perplexed as she smacks me  hard in the face, I stare at her in disbelief as I grow even angrier ,as per reflex I raise my hand ready to return the favor ,when a half naked Antonio grabs my hand. 

Our eyes meet for a second as I stare him down ,gulp and pull my hand  out his grip. He doesn't say anything but rather rolls his eyes in annoyance as he turns his attention to the women, before he could speak she starts talking and shouting in rapid italian.

She looked like one of his whores maybe the main chick and she was fuming , I take that as my cue to head back the direction I came.

*****

"So that girl ,rather beautiful mouth dropping female who was in 'boss's'  room this afternoon who was she?" he says nothing.

"So you won't answer Stupido ,guess you're really stupid as your name goes."  it always feels like I am talking to my imaginary friend , I've been incredibly lonely this days.

"It's Sturperdo , and she's boss's women".  I think I have done a miracle I jump off the counter as I stare at him in shock , I can't believe I made this man talk , his been my personal bodyguard for the past 2 months and I can say the man hates me , he has never said a word to me except for today.

"So you talk , like words come out your mouth, AMEN!" I clap sarcastically as I smile at him.

"Si I do , and please calm down , Ms Sofia doesn't really like you"

"I don't like her too" I add and Stur.. whatever simply rolls his eyes as he places his hands on my mouth as he shushes  me, I really look at him it's not that I have not noticed but it feels like today is the day I really see him , really see his pointy nose ,small glossy lips and hazel eyes for the first time. I push his hand away as I step back.

I cough as I let out a deep breath , a cute face doesn't affect me think Flavio ,"I shall go to my room now goodnight." 

I walk down the dark hallway leading to my room as I open the door to a dark room, I sigh as I strip off my pants and top as I don't bother to switch on the light, put on my sweat pants and close the wardrobe as I notice a shadow on the side of my bed.

"wh...who..." the light suddenly switches on and I see Antonio looking at me amused.

"i didn't even have to strip off your clothes, you did it all on your own ,how frustrating" I feel claustrophobic all of sudden as I stare at him,his face so serious and cold , there was something about being  alone in a room with him that didn't sit well with me. He gets up the bed and  approaches me  smirking , I walk backwards as I  now stand against the wardrobe and him in front of me. He pulls a strand of my hair as he plays with it.

"Wha...what are yo...you doing here?" I stutter ,he leans forward turns my head to the side as he smells my hair.

"Women , I never understand them." His lips are in a straight line as he rolls his eyes in annoyance. The room felt like it was closing on me, I direct my eyes on the floor as his eyes were shooting daggers at me,he clenches his fist on his side I gulp  as I let out a breath slowly lifting my head up, and he looked angry his eyes dark and face contorted with rage,he lifts up his fist and directs it at me , I close my eyes as I let out a scream hearing a thud. 

  "Care to say that again?"  I breathe heavily as tears fall down my face it was at this very moment I realized I was afraid of this man, I don't know if it was a growing fear or it was this very moment that awoken a fear I couldn't explain , maybe it was the fact that I was about to be smashed that caused this very unusual fearful emotion, whatever it was ,right now I was petrified. 

"This is my house" his stare simply intensifies as his nostrils seem to flare despite the fact he was speaking rather slowly and collectively, " Don't forget that" he whispers in my ear ,as he touches my lips with his , smiles , picks up his blazer that I did not notice laying there and leaves the room.

I let out a deep breathe as I turn around slowly looking at a dint on the wardrobe, and just like that my legs give in as I fall to the ground crying, I was never an emotional person but my mind and body were playing games with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notice

Hi there to all my readers  ,it's been quite a while, firstly thank you all for supporting this very dragging book , I am really sorry that its dragging it's just that I have ideas but I need build up chapters , but i promise to try to make the build up not that long, but thanks alot for the reads and the vote, I appreciate every one of them.

I hope you do enjoy reading my book and please do vote,comment I shall try my best to respond to your comments and share I will truly appreciate it 

Lastly have a great day and do tell me what you think of the book so far