chapter 2

I sigh loudly as I stretch my hands, feeling extremely exhausted for a man who wanted a story from me ,he sure gave me tons of paperwork. He knows how to piss a person off, that fact about him drives me crazy.

Who knew spilling coffee on oneself can get them such luck , I reach in the fridge  and grab myself stored lasagna , I was in no mood to cook I had to start with my investigation as soon as possible, it's so funny because I ain't a cop neither a high tech detective.  I place the lasagna in the microwave , I tap on the table as I wait for my food to warm up , I hear the buzzer and take out the lasagna , the smell hits my nose and I just get even hunger 

Before I could begin digging in , a pair of huge arms hold me in place as a hand pulls my hair away from my neck and I receive small kisses down my neck, I bite my bottom lip to not give the intruder the reaction he was asking for.

"Stop Flavio you making  me  tingle" I turn around so we can look each other  eye to eye ,he smirks as he lifts me up and places me on the counter.

"What if I don't want to?" He lifts up a brow as he whispers the words in my right ear ,I feel goosebumps as the words register. He  begins placing kisses up my chin until he reaches my lips as he waits for my reaction.

I give up , I kiss him as our lips move in sync the kiss is slow but sensual and I liked it this way. I pull away before the situation gets tense.

"As lovely as it would be to eat you right now I can't because I love my lasagna more" I smirk biting my lips seductively as I wink and jump off the counter and go to the living room.

I hear a sigh as I sit on the carpet eating my bowl of lasagna as I watch my favorite show which is the Big Bang Theory I love it I mean who doesn't ,Sheldon is my favorite character the guy just makes me laugh. 

I feel soft hands massage my hair with  oil , how I love it when he does that he sure knows how to make a women feel just comfortable.

"Did I ever tell you that you're my  favorite person ,damn your hands does wonders" I laugh out loud as I continue watching

"I thought the lasagna was the love of your life" I gape at his response as I turn around totally not minding the fact that he was busy massaging my hair.

"Freak " I punch him slightly on the thigh as I sit on his lap ,looking into his beautiful hazel  brown eyes.

"Don't tell me my baby is jealous of lasagna ,that's terrible" I tease as I pout at him

"¡Haya paz!, how was your day by the way?" He lifts up his leg and his got me falling on my butt ,I let out a scream as I give him a irritated look , what was wrong with him, jealousy isn't a good thing. (Stop it)

"It was amazing " I stretch the word  'amazing' to sound more enthusiastic.

"So why don't you tell me all about it ?" He gives me that cocky bad boy grin which has me rolling my eyes.

"Belvano gave me a huge deal today which has Antonio Campanaro's name all written over it , you know that dashing ,sexy looking Italian bachelor who miraculously lives not so far from us." Maybe me praising another man wasn't a good idea considering how Flavio was looking at me.

"Oh really is he that dashing? , well today I got Sofia Norona to join my company you know that very beautiful ,green eyed slim sexy looking model of a figure ,damn she's gorgeous ,the one who makes a guy drool by just looking at her she now works under the same roof as I do. " I am gaping so wide right now and my eyes popping to the size of saucers did he just do what I think he did?

Sofia Norona I hate her I never met the girl or even know her  but I hate her now what's up with him going all she's fine on me.

"What did you say?" I stand up crossing my hands  and looking super annoyed ,he is messing with the wrong girl right now. "She's what? tell me come on" I was sure trying to be intimidating as I poke him on the chest waiting for an answer. He runs his hand through  his hair as his smirk slowly fades

"I was kidding relax" that sure didn't sound like a joke ,I give him the you better be look as I sit down again as I  hand him the oil for my hair so he could continue and without a word he does exactly that.

Isn't it just amazing to be the boss in the relationship ,Flavio and I have been dating for 4 years now and I can honestly say the guy is terrified of me ,I am not saying I like the fact that my boyfriend is my own personal baby but I wouldn't change our relationship for anyone.

He has been kind ,supportive annoyingly amazing and every year my love has blossom it's really hard to say you can't love the guy. I loved Flavio and can't wait for the day he proposes.