5

Rayna walked out of the cell and I sat there until she was out of the hall, I pulled out my notebook, and started writing. I started documenting things as they came to me, so that I don't forget. I wanted to remember everything to prove that the murders were self defense and that I was completely unaware of the embezzling. There was only one person who could at least help me, and that's Detective Shoals, but she left the force after everything went down. No one knew why she left or where she went. Maybe she was in on it too. They were all after me.

Keith has moved on. I heard he's getting married, to some politic's daughter. He was deemed as the father of my daughter because we're married, but he signed over all of his rights to her. I'm glad he did, because he is a monster. I heard Angel took the death of Stephanie and his dad pretty hard. Last I heard, he had been released from a rehab facility. Roberta now owned Frank's company and has went global. Then, there's me. Caged, pregnant and afraid.

I often think about my life and some things, I can't instantly remember but it wasn't like this. I should have run off and left everything behind. I am blessed to carry my daughter but sometimes I resent myself for it. I've created a motherless life for her. I'm sure my mom is going to do a great job with her, but my mom is getting older. Is it even fair to have her do this? So many things run through my head.

Rayna comes running through the cell.
"Move, move, move." as she jumps to the to bunk

Papi follows her "Hey b***h, give me my s**t."

Rayna replied "Not until you tell me the truth."

Papi jumped on the bunk and started grabbing Rayna's neck "Aye yo, you crazy b***h, I'll break ya f*****g neck right now. On everything, hand over my s**t."

"Break it, b***h." Rayna replied while gasping for air.

I could hear them tussling then all of a sudden, it got quiet followed by smooching. They were kissing. I shook my head and headed to the day room. On my way down, I took a break to catch my breath.
"Move fat a**." it was Griffin.