22

I grew nervous sneaking down to the bathroom and thought more than once to just turn around. Once in the bathroom, I could see Ja'Zaye and another female with mop buckets. She called me over to the stall.

"I see you finally made it to me."

"Yeah, I'm here. What's this about?"

"Right to the point, huh?"

"Talk!"

"She pulled a cigarette out of her pocket, you smoke?"

"No, I don't smoke cigarettes."

"Well luckily, I'm not offering you a cigarette." She said as she lit it and I quickly realized it was marijuana.

"I didn't come here for small talk."

"You're really pretty." She said smiling at me.

"I'm leaving." I said as I grew nervous and upset.

"Relax, Deysire. It's just us." She said while heading towards my mouth with the joint. I gave in and took a pull, one pull turned into putting the joint into rotation and before I knew it, I was high.

"How you feeling?" Ja'Zaye asked.

I looked at her and we both bust out laughing.

"I'm feeling like I should've been smoked. I'm so relaxed."

"Told you I can help you."

"That, you did!" I smiled.

Ja'Zaye unraveled her bun and her long locs flowed down to her waist.

"Never knew your hair was that long."

"You've probably never knew my eyes were green either."

I looked up at her, she had her hand over her eyes.

"Move your hand, let me see."

She moved her hand to reveal brown eyes.

"You must be really high, those are brown eyes."

"You don't give eye contact when talking. Why is that?"

"I don't know, I guess I don't put much thought into it."

"Your eyes are the windows to your soul, it's the one true way someone can see what you're feeling. Or do you not feel?"

"I feel. The load is quite heavy too. Sometimes, I'm numb."

"What about now?"

"I'm numb."

She moved closer.

"I can help you in more than one way." She said grabbing my shirt." She leaned in and kissed me.

"Whoah! This isn't that kind of party. I'm not gay."

"Neither am I. I'm attracted you and simply seizing an opportunity."

She started grabbing my breasts

"Ja'Zaye, I can't."

"So let me." She said as she stuck her hand in my pants. She started rubbing my clit. My body started to react and I gave in to the feeling. I kissed her back. She gently rubbed my clit and went down on her knees and pulled my pants down. She started kissing my stomach and then took my leg and placed it on her shoulder as she pinned me against the wall. She spread my lips apart and took the tip of her tongue and started caressing my clit with it, the wetter I got, the more she slurped. She put my other leg on her other shoulder, with both hands cupping my breasts. I started grinding on her face as she twirled her tongue inside of me. I started shaking as I was reaching my climax and she started shaking her her between my legs. I grabbed her dreads and pushed my p***y into her mouth as I started to c*m. As I was releasing, I could feel her gently sucking as my body continued to twitch.

After she was done, I pulled my clothes up. I wasn't as high as before and now I was feeling awkward.

"Still numb?" She joked.
The other female came to the stall and said "Time's up."

I crept back to my cell, hoping none of the guards saw me.