Chapter Two - There's More Here Than Meets The Eye

The next day, John brought me to the film studio to watch them act. Their first scene to film was when Ringo and Paul were in the bathroom and the air dryer acted up on them.

"Three, two, one ... action!" The director called out.
"Na, da, da, da, dee, dee, dee ..." Paul sang.
"La, la, dee, dee, dee, dee ..." Ringo interpreted Paul continued singing too.
Ringo then walked to the hand dryer, while whistling. He tapped his foot on the starter, and suddenly, his hand gets sucked in violently. The sleeve off his suit ripped off, and I had to cover my mouth tightly to not let a laugh escape, as we have to be quiet while they were filming a scene.
"Sh*t!" Ringo muttered.
Paul stupidly stuck his arm out, and the hand dryer took his sleeve too, but leaving his arm bare as Ringo's was still covered by clothing. Ringo finally got his arm out of the dryer as they both stumbled to the sinks and held on for dear life. Paul's sink came off the wall and the water sprayed right on his face and chest. Suddenly, George and John walk in with neutral expressions swiftly turning surprised as George's shirt ripped off as he and John grabbed onto Ringo's waist to gain more balance. The noise and violent pressure from the dryer had finally come to an end and the boys calmed down.
"Aye!" Paul yelled. "My skin's dried out to the skin!"
How does that line make sense? Good effort for improv, I guess. I mentally shrugged.
"There's more here than what meets the eye." Ringo notted.
"Ha-ho!" George awkwardly laughed.
"Ho!" John replied.
"Ha-ho!" George repeated.
"Ho," John repeated himself, sounding less amused.
"Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho." Paul laughed.
"Ho." John said in a low voice.
"Ho!" Paul said.
"Ha, ho!" John ended the scene.
"CUT!" The director yelled.

John let out a sigh, walking toward me.
"A lot of ha-ho's, eh?" John said, scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, that sounded weird to be honest." I told him.
"Well, Richard did say to make it obvious that we were laughing." John shrugged.
"I'm not sure he meant like that ..."
"Oh well. If we have to redo it, we will, I guess. George would be thrilled to have his shirt blown off again!" John remarked, sarcastically.
"I'm sure he would!" I replied.
"John," Richard, the director, came up to us. "Our next scene will be the scientist trying to remove Ringo's finger." Then he walked over to where Ringo and Paul were to probably tell them the same.
"I'm not in that scene, love. Want to go to lunch?" John asked me, sweetly.
"Actually, I think you are. Look at the board." I nudged my head over to the giant white board where the actors' names were for the scene. John let out an exhausted sigh.
"I don't feel like filming!" He whined.
"Do it to get it over with and give it your all, love."
"I guess you're right. See you later, then." He gave me a peck on the cheek and then left to go practice his lines.

I decided to go out for lunch by myself since I was hungry. On my way out, I ran into George.
"Oh, hello, George!" I smiled at him.
"Hey, how are you?" He asked, kindly.
"Not too bad, how about you?"
"Same." There was then a quick but awkward pause. "Well, I should get going. I think they're going to start the scene soon."
"Oh, right! I'll talk to you later!"
"Yeah, see you." We both started to walk away, in opposite directions when George suddenly turned around.
"Wait!" He called out to me. I turned around quickly on my heel.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"If you don't mind me asking, how are things with you and John?" There was a small pause, as I was trying to think of a reply - let alone what he meant, I didn't know for sure. "After the whole thing got sorted out, I mean." George clarified.
"Good, thanks." I smiled.
"Oh, alright. See you later, then." George smiled back. His smile seemed to be a little less bright than it usually is which made me concerned. He was probably just tired, so I didn't bother to ask.
"Later it is." We both then walked away, not turning back anymore. "Wait!" I guess we did turn back again.
"Yes, Y/N?"
"Are you okay?" I changed my mind on asking.
"Yeah, are you?"
"I'm fine, thanks. See you." I finally got to the door and left.

George's reply seemed a little unconvincing. Like I figured before, he was probably tired. I tried to forget and enjoy my lunch before heading back to the film studio.