Chapter Seventeen

Keaton's POV:

I didn't think me and Marshal's relationship could have gotten any better. Then again he kept proving me wrong.

I was beginning to want more and more physical contact with him, even though at the same time that was a scary thought.

I'm extremely sensitive to touch and I was honestly afraid of him being to rough. Thinking about it was enough for the moment.

I got a ping on my phone alerting me of a text from the other Yun.

"Hello my lovely boy, are you up for a skating lesson tonight? The boys told me they'd be late to the rink tonight so that gives us some alone time."

I smiled at the phone. It felt good when Marshal made me smile for real. "Okay stud."

He sent me the laughing crying emoji. "Stud? That's certainly a new one. I'll have to get used to that."

"Well you are. You have muscles."

He sent an eye rolling emoji. "You're adorable. I'll pick you up at four thirty then we'll eat after. My dad is making lasagna."

I decided to get dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a cropped maneskin hoodie and a pair of bright green earmuffs with spikes.

"You look good today. Your butt looks amazing in them jeans."

"That's gay Marshal. I like it."

"Only for you. And Ryan Reynolds. He has a nice ass as well. And Harry styles. And Lil Nas X. Okay maybe i'm a tad bit gayer than I thought." I cracked up. "Your butt is the only one I want to grab though."

I winked at him seductively. "Only if I can grab yours too."

"Nothing says romance like mutual butt touching." I grabbed his bicep and squeezed it.

"I'll stick to touching your arms for the moment."

Marshal twirled around a few times on the ice then asked me to take a seat. He was going to do part of an old routine he had learned and wanted me to be his audience.

I watched the way he effortlessly glided across the ice and how he spun around and made it look like he wasn't even trying. I was in awe of his amazing skills. It was hard to believe this was only a side hobby of his.

I skated up to him and grabbed his butt just to surprise him. "Kiss me Marshal."

He put his hand through my hair and pressed his mouth against mine. I shuddered at the contact. I was enjoying this way to much.

Right as I was about to pull my hands away a couple of guys skated over to us on the ice. One of them whistled. This scared Marshal and he pulled away from me.

"You should have texted me that you were here."

One of the boys laughed. "You should have texted me that you were face fucking your sisters friend and I would have given you some alone time."

I blushed and tried to back away but Marshal grabbed my hand. "Just so you guys know people don't know that I'm bisexual yet. So if you could don't go talking."

"I thought I apologized for that already I didn't mean for you to get beaten up okay? I thought he was cool."

One of the other boys spoke up. "I'm just going to tell him," he looked at Marshal and then me and then back to Marshal. "Bryan only told Ashland that you were hanging out with Keaton because he was giving him blow jobs and he assumed that meant he was OK with the gay stuff."

Marshal gasped. "Bro, you were blowing Ashland of all guys. Wait... you're gay?!"

The guys cackled. "Yes. We didn't want to tell you before because you've been known for saying some fucked up shit. Though I figure It's safe to assume I can trust you now?"

"Of course. You only seen my boyfriend feeling up my ass." I stood there awkwardly.

"Do you guys always talk about sexual stuff?"

Marshal grinned. "Clearly not often enough. I thought Bryan was straight."

Bryan made a face I couldn't read. "Ha.. you've read me wrong dude. I like co,"

Marshal yelled over him. "Shhhh! There are innocent ears listening."

"Yeah right!"

We wrapped up our hangout at the ice rink and then headed back to Marshal's house.

His dad met us in the kitchen. "Okay boys listen up. You're mother left on her trip with her girlfriends so I'm only going to tell you this once. I'll allow you two to have doors closed tonight. But don't tell your mothers or they will kill all three of us. And please do not have sex. I shouldn't have to tell you that."

"Of course Mr. Yun. Your son is safe with me." He patted my shoulder.

"This is why I like you kid."

We made our way to the dining room and waited for Mr. Yun to serve us some lasagna.

After we ate I thanked Mr. Yun for dinner and we made our way to Marshals room where I asked to take a shower.

I took a quick shower and came out in a towel and rummaged through my bag for a pair of Nike athletic shorts.

I looked over at Marshal who looked to be concentrating really hard. Then I looked down. Woah.

He must have been concentrating on my body because he was sporting an obvious erection in his boxer shorts. I tried to ignore it and not get turned on.

Until it was to late and I was having to squeeze my towel tighter to my body. "Ah! Please look away Marshal I've accidentally gotten a boner."

He laughed. "Yeah that would be my fault. I didn't even try to hide my shame. Curse a lose pair of boxer shorts and my reactive dick."

I laughed. "I'm going to pretend I didn't just get an eyeful of your man buisness."

"You enjoyed it don't lie."

I winked at him. "You're right. But if you want me to survive the night you better get rid of that thing."

"Okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to you kinda just walked into my room half naked."

"That's just what I do at home. I didn't think it would bother you. I thought you were used to seeing naked guys in the locker room and all that."

"Yeah but I'm not attracted to most of them. Plus it's harder to get a boner with a bunch of guys around than it is with just one very attractive guy."

He walked over to me after I pulled my shorts on and pulled me onto his bed. "Read to me baby. I bought a book. It's called the gentleman's guide to vice and virtue. It's a gay book. I thought you'd appreciate that."

"You thought right." I read with him until I started to lose my voice and he fell asleep on my chest.