Sex-Drive

I don't know if this is good representation or not. Sorry if I fucked it up.

Rated for language and implied sexual content!

Following this statement in the notes is the term and definition for sexuality or gender. There will also be one in the end notes. I will do this for every pride fanfiction this month.
Check it out, maybe you'll learn something new!
Happy Pride <3

---

Cupiosexual

Cupiosexual refers to people who do not feel sexual attraction but still desire a sexual relationship or to behave in sexual activities/behavior.

---

"It's not about you, it was never about you."

Dream and Sapnap have been best friends since they were tykes, now they're all grown up and they've grown closer.
They became a little more, friends with benefits if you will. The issue is Sapnap wants a more serious relationship. Dream doesn't.
Dream also doesn't want to lie to Sapnap, so he doesn't.

---

Dream and Sapnap have been friends for as long as either of them could remember. They've always been by each other's side, and Dream can't help but wonder what happened after that fateful night in college.

It was a complete flip in their relationship, one he hadn't seen coming until their lips connected in the middle of a dorm room that neither of them stayed in, surrounded by bright lights and loud music.

They've been connected at the hip since they met, even though they were unable to properly communicate they immediately understood that they were already friends. They were close as close can be, you couldn't separate them if you tried. K-12 they stuck together, even in seeking higher education, every decision they made was influenced in some way by the other.

They went through rough times together and always emerged victorious, holding hands and sharing new secrets. They were best friends, as close as close can be. Dream could have never predicted this.

Dream never saw Sapnap in a romantic light, they experimented in middle school a bit, something they don't really talk about, but they were each other's first kisses. Dream saw nothing of it. And he thought the feeling, or lack therefore of, was mutual.
Apparently, it wasn't.

Years after that sleepover, neither of them having said a word of it since, they were attending a college party. The year was coming to a close and some kids were hosting a big party in their dorm room. Dream and Sapnap didn't know them that well, but they decided to go since it sounded like fun.
If anything went wrong, they'd have each other.

Somehow, that night had ended with them lying together in bed, something they've done countless times in the past, but never like this.

It escalated, and Dream doesn't even know how. Like every other college party they've ever attended, and every party they've been to since freshman year, there was alcohol. They both got drunk off their asses and were up against each other the entire night.

Even at other parties when they were drunk beyond belief they've never done something quite so impulsive.

To be fair, Sapnap kissed him first. He pulled him down and slammed Dream's lips against his own, and before he even fully processed what was happening he was kissing Sapnap back.

They returned to their own dorm shortly after and in the heat of the moment they both ended up on Dreams bed, stripped down to their socks. You can probably guess what happened from there, and that's how they woke up.