Chapter 9

Eddie

After Hellfire club yesterday I drove around town to try and find a nice breakfast place that was secluded so that Y/N could still have a social life and not have it ruined by her being seen out with me. She's still new around here so I don't want her to lose any opportunity to have some real friends instead of being stuck with "The Freak" of Hawkins High School. I told her I had some stuff to do with my uncle because even though she knows I'm a freak, I don't want her to also know I'm a nerd.

I found this little bakery right at the edge of town so I decided to take her there and drive home, when I got home I had a couple of the basketball players from school come knocking on my door asking what I had that I could sell to them so I did the "transactions" and then went off to bed.

When I woke up today I was excited. I grabbed some weed for Y/N and me to smoke again, said bye to my guitar, and left to go pick her up. I really should have told her when I was planning on taking her out, but hopefully, she won't be too against this. Still, I'm worried that someone she knows will show up at the bakery and she will hate me for asking for a date.

I pull into her driveway and another sense of nervousness hits me. But I push through it and knock on the door. After a minute or two, she opens the door, wearing booty shorts and a tank top. I am so saving this image of her for later. I must be checking her out because she giggles and says my name "Sorry, princess, I- u... I'm here to collect on that date" Her eyes widen and I think she's about to reject me but she says "Yeah! Just give me like 10 minutes and I'll be ready. Do you want to come inside?" I'm about to say yes when I see Billy Hargrove walk out into Y/N's kitchen shirtless and he gives me a dirty look. 

"I think I'll just wait out here if that's okay with you princess" She nods and smiles then closes the door to go get ready. She is so gorgeous I swear. I meant it yesterday when I told her I'd do anything just to see her smile. Anything and Everything.

"So, where are you taking me Mr. 'The Freak'?" I look up at Y/N and I already know I'm gonna be falling hard for her. "That, Princess, is a surprise. Let's go" I extend my hand to her and with a happy hop she takes it and we walk over to where I parked my car.

I open the passenger door for her and take a second to look at her ass as she climbs in "Like what you are seeing Munson?" I have really got to stop getting caught checking her out. "I like everything that I see when what I'm looking at is you Y/N"