Chapter 20

Eddie

So I just saw Steve and Y/N together... I was out doing some dealing when I drove past the Byers house and I saw her with her arm around him walking inside of the house.

Strangely enough, I'm not jealous. I feel like I should be because it's Steve Harrington, but if I'm being honest I've always been a little attracted to him too... I wonder what it would be like to be with the both of them. Steve is straight so I wouldn't force him into anything but if he and I could fuck Y/N at the same time, that'd be amazing. I could never tell anyone this of course, especially Y/N... However I do sense a freakier side of her, so maybe she'd be into it? I don't know... 

Something weird is happening tonight, I keep seeing these huge dogs running around but they don't look like dogs. I look down at my wrist, out of habit, where the numbers 002 used to be before I covered them up. I have no memory of ever getting that tattooed on me, I just remember the headaches at used to come with it. Now I have a bat all blacked out tattooed over it and I haven't had a headache since. 

That tattoo is another thing from my old life that I can't seem to remember. I pull into a grassy area about a block from the Byers house and start walking towards it. I just need to know why they are there. I walk up to the windows leading into the living room and see Chief Hopper, Jonathan Byers, and then a bunch of kids. The kids look like they'd make a great addition to my Hellfire club. But I don't see Y/N or Steve. 

Walking around the house I keep looking inside windows until I find them in a guys bedroom. Steve is sitting over her leg, cleaning it with a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a rag. She must have hurt herself somehow after our date earlier, and he's helping her, but it still doesn't explain to me why they are all there. 

Unless she was attacked. My heart starts racing at the thought of some fucker putting his hands on her. I realize the irony of some fucker literally having his hands on her right now, but that fucker is just Steve, and they look good together...

I'm about to turn and walk back to my car but Y/N looks through the window first. "Eddie?" I see her mouth before Steve looks up too and sees me. I put my head down and start walking to the front door, knowing that my princess will be on her way to open it for me.

And I'm right because just as I'm about to knock she yanks the door open with a smile and launches herself at me in a big hug, I really thought she'd be mad at me for spying but here she is, smiling and hugging me. I give her a kiss on her forehead and say "Hey princess, are you hurt?" she looks up at me and kisses me on my lips and nods "yeah... My leg..." I bend down and pick her up so that she can wrap her legs around my waist and turn to Harrington behind her "I'm gonna take her home and finish getting her cleaned up. That good with you?" he nods "But Max..." Y/N mutters "I've got Max, I'll make sure she's safe" Steve tells her with a smile. She just nods and buries her face into my neck and relaxes.

"Let's get you home gorgeous" I tell her and begin the walk back to my car.