Chapter 22

Eddie

I help Y/N take off her clothes and I instantly harden. That "daddy" comment she made earlier has had my dick in a chokehold, but now seeing her naked and semi-vulnerable, I just want to bend her over and take her. But I know that she just needs to be taken care of right now. It's part of my duties as a dom. Not many people know that I'm into BDSM, mostly because it's none of their fucking business, but I'm hoping that my princess will be into it too. 

For now though, I get her into the bath I made her, quickly making sure that the plastic wrap I put around her leg isn't leaking because her stitches cannot get wet right now. It's not letting water in thank god, I take a cup that I got from the kitchen and fill it up with water so I can wash her hair that's caked in dirt and mud. "How did you get so filthy my gorgeous girl?" I ask her while running my hands through her hair, she smiles and looks at me "I decided it'd be fun to fight those huge dogs that have been running around." My eyes widen as a memory comes back all of a sudden

*flashback*

I'm 11 years old and in a lab that looks like a hospital, raising my hand I knock down some toys from a table across the room using my mind while papa talks to one of the doctors about something called a demogorgon. "Two!" papa shouts and I look up at him "yes papa?" I respond...

*flashback ends*

What the fuck was that?..  I haven't had a memory of my past, ever... "I think they are called demogorgons..." I tell my princess "H-How did you know?" she asks. I shake my head and go back to washing her hair "I don't know... The name just came to me." I squirt some shampoo into my hands and start to massage her scalp with it. "So how did you get that uti princess?" I ask and she goes completely tense under my hold. "The truth please." I say firmly. I think I was right about there being a freaky side to her because she instantly submits to my tone and says "I was um.. I was p-playing with myself..."

Fuck. FUCK. That's so hot. I run one of my soapy hands down her neckline "And what were you thinking of when you were doing that naughty girl?" she lets out a small whimper and looks up at me while I rinse the shampoo out of her hair with the other hand. "Y-you and..." she pauses and looks down "Steve... I was thinking about what it would be like, feel like... if you and Steve fucked me at the same time..."

"You're gonna be the death of me princess." I tell her and she looks up at me "You're not mad?" I chuckle "Of course not sweet girl, In fact, I was just imagining what it would be like for the both of us to fuck you earlier too" She looks at me while I start to lather her hair in conditioner, she has such soft hair I just want to keep playing with it. When I'm done conditioning her hair I ask her "Think you can sit up so I can finish washing you?" she nods and sits up for me "Good girl" I mutter and she blushes a bright red.

Unfortunately all I have is mine and my uncles body wash and since I don't want her smelling like my uncle I put some of mine on a loofa and rub it in. I glide the loofa over her breasts, making sure I don't miss an inch before moving to her flat stomach and then her back. She lifts her hair up out of my way so I can continue bathing her. Once I have her top half all washed, I move onto her long tan legs, starting at her calves and moving up to her thighs. She shudders the closer I get to her pussy and when I get high enough on her thigh I take a small pleasure in extending one finger to brush over her clit, she lets out a small moan when I do and I smile.

"Alright princess lets get you out of here, yeah?" I tell her and help her stand. "Stay here for a second." I say and she nods before I run out of the bathroom to grab the towel that I threw in the dryer for her earlier.

I get back to the bathroom and see her still standing there where I left her completely naked. I wrap the warm towel around her and pick her back up to take her to my room.

When we get back to my room I gently set her on the bed and grab her one of my shirts and a pair of boxers. "Now princess, I have one request if you're okay with it." She looks at me and bites down on her bottom lip while looking at me curiously. "Before I give you these clothes, I would like for you to show me exactly how you played with yourself while thinking those dirty thoughts of yours." I say to her with a smirk. She lets out a little gasp and rubs her thighs together. She likes the idea of me watching her.

She leans back onto her elbows and spreads her legs open. The towel falls open and I see every inch of her gorgeous pussy. She's already so wet and glistening. "You're so fucking beautiful" I tell her and she blushes again.

My pretty girl reaches her hand down and starts playing with her clit, sinking her fingers down further to cover them in her own wetness before going back up to her clit "Daddy..." she moans out "Are you okay if I take myself out of my pants princess? I'm so hard for you." I ask her because I would never want to do anything to make her uncomfortable. She nods and moans again so I unzip my pants and drop them down to my ankles and kick them off, I lower my boxers so that my dick springs out to show me at my full mast. 

Y/N's eyes widen and she lets out another moan when her eyes land on my prince albert piercing. I sit back in my desk chair and slowly start stroking myself. "Eddie" she moans out "No princess, not Eddie, Daddy. You call me daddy while we're sexual. Understand?" I tell/ask her and I groan when she nods and moans daddy. She's so fucking sexy "When your uti is gone I'm going to fuck you so hard princess." I continue dirty talking her. She starts moaning more and more as she gets closer and fuck if it doesn't affect me. Normally it takes me a while to cum but watching her get herself off is doing so many fucking things to me.

"Daddy I'm going to cum" she starts to yell and I get up and put myself over her while still jerking off so I can look at her in the eye while both of us come undone. My balls start tightening and I feel the familiar pressure building. "Daddy..." she moans one more time "Can I cum?..." fuck she's asking for my permission "Yes Princess, cum for me" I whisper in her ear and she cums so hard that her back arches and her body shakes. Which sets me off and I finish on her stomach.

"You're so perfect" I tell her while looking into her eyes. Then I get up to go grab her some water and a damp rag to clean her off. I wipe the rag across her stomach to clean all of my cum off of her while she drinks the water. And I know in this moment that she's mine. I'm falling for her so fucking fast, anything she asks for, I will make sure to give.