Chapter 23

Y/N

"You're so perfect." he tells me, my face flushes red again while he finishes wiping his cum off of my stomach. Watching him unfold in front of me was so hot I just want to see it again and again. He places the clothes that he had gotten out for me next to us on the bed and helps me get dressed, telling me when to raise and lower my arms, and helping me stand to get the boxers on.

Then he does something for me that hasn't been done since I was a kid, he goes and grabs a hairbrush and new towel, sits behind me, takes my hair into his hands with the new towel, and starts towel-drying my hair. After my hair is dry enough, he takes the brush he got and combs through it so that it's not all tangled up anymore. "Alright pretty girl, you ready for bed?" I nod because I've never felt more loved than I do right now.

He lifts me up for the fourth time tonight and removes the blankets from the bed so I can lay on the sheets, and then covers me back up. "Where are you going?" I ask him, kind of disappointed that he's not getting in bed with me. "I'm gonna sleep on the couch princess, I didn't think that you'd wanna sleep in the same bed wi-" I cut him off "No, I want cuddles, you've been treating me like a queen and now I want to be babied" I pout and he just chuckles "Alright baby, let me go shower real quick and then I'll get in bed with you yeah?" he offers and I nod.

He takes his shirt off and oh my god is back is so muscular and tight and I just want to run my hands across it. He leaves the room and I hear the shower turn on. I know that I just came but the thought of him just being one room away and completely naked it turning me on all over again. And learning that he also has imagined Steve and him taking me, that little fact is going to swirl around my brain forever! I think I really have really met my soulmate when it comes to the crazy department.

A couple minutes later he comes back in the room, in only a towel, and I know I'm staring but he's just so fine. I bite down on my bottom lip and let out a little whimper. He looks over to me and smirks "You like what you see princess?" I nod and say "Yes daddy" he starts to harden again, I would have never pegged Eddie for one to have a daddy kink, hell, I never thought I had a daddy kink either but calling him daddy turns me on and just feels right. When he looked me in my eyes and ordered me to call him that, my heart, and pussy, became his. Unless Steve wants to join that is, then it'll be theirs to take whenever wanted.

He takes the towel off from around his waist and lets it drop to the floor so I'm looking at his dick in the eye, I lick my lips because I wonder what it would be like to taste him, to taste his pleasure... He notices my look and approaches the bed "Is this what you want princess?" he asks as he starts stroking himself. I bite down on my bottom lip again and nod my head "I want to hear you say it my naughty little girl." He says. "I want you in my mouth daddy..." I tell him shyly

"Fuck you're so perfect princess" He says before helping me move to the edge of the bed so I can take him in my mouth. I take his cock in my hand at the base of it and slowly swirl my tongue around his head and piercing, flicking it ever so slightly which earns me a low moan. I look up at him with innocent eyes before I take just his head in my mouth and suck on it gently, moving my tongue around it to tease. "Shit, Princess, just like that." He moans out.

I take him out of my mouth which earns a small growl and lick him from base to tip before taking him all the way in my mouth. Truthfully I've never done this before, I'm so scared that I'm gonna do it wrong but he seems to be enjoying it so far. He wraps my hair around his fist and bobs my head up and down on him, not quite letting me take him all the way. Keeping eye contact with him I make myself take him all the way again, and again, and again "Princess if you keep that up I'm gonna cum a lot faster than I intended to" he groans out. I start moving my tongue around and around his thick cock until it's covered in my saliva and wet noises and choking sound can be heard. "Goddamn princess, you're so fucking good. Such a good girl, my good girl. Oh fuck take me just like that baby" he continues moaning while stroking my cheek with his thumb.

I start gagging on his length and he tries pulling me off but I don't let him. I love his taste so much, I keep taking him in and out of my mouth, making a popping sound with my mouth when I detach myself from him. I play with his piercing again, flicking it with my tongue a little more roughly before taking him all the way in my mouth again and before I know it it growls at "Princess I'm gonna cum" so I take him all the way and keep him there so he can release his pleasure straight into my throat for me to swallow down. He moans out "Y/N" as he finishes and when I finish swallowing him down I release his dick with a pop and a satisfied fucking smile.

He looks at me with pride and runs his thumb over my bottom lip, I take it into my mouth and lightly graze my teeth over it. He groans again and says "You're gonna be the death of my dick princess" I smile up at him and say "As long as I'm the only one who gets to make you feel this way, I will keep it up for you daddy."

Smiling, he goes and grabs himself a pair of clean boxers and comes to lay down in bed with me. He rolls me over so that my head his resting on his chest over his heart and I fall asleep with his heartbeat in my ear and a smile on my face. A smile put there by the best man ever.