Chapter 11

Y/N

Eddie pulls up to my driveway and says "Hey Princess?" I hum and look at him "Do you want to officially be my girlfriend?" My eyes light up and I bite my lip while violently nodding my head yes. "Here," he says, handing me the last muffin "I wanted to make sure you got enough to eat, so I bought an extra muffin for you to eat whenever you want." he says after I shoot him a curious glance. "Alright gorgeous, give me a kiss and I'll see you at school yeah?" I give him a big kiss which turns into us making out for another five minutes, not that I'm complaining, and get out of his car. I wave him goodbye as he pulls out and skip inside. 

Billy is in the living room lifting weights and smoking. I walk up to him and take the cigarette out of his mouth and put it out before throwing it out. "Those things will kill you, don't you know that?" "Bitch." I walk away from him while he continues cussing and lights up another cigarette before starting to lift the weights again. I see Max in her room and knock. "Hey kid, need any help with that?" I ask pointing to her skateboard as she tries taping it up. "Please, this is hard to do alone."

Suddenly the doorbell starts going off, scaring both Max and me. But we laugh it off and continue to tape up her board though because Billy is in the living room and can do it himself. A minute later the doorbell is still going off and Billy yells "Max, are you getting that or what?!" she rolls her eyes and yells "Okay!" back at him. "I swear to god Max." I hear him yell again.

I finish trying to tape up the board for her while she goes to the door. A couple of minutes later she returns looking panicked. "You have to go don't you?" I ask her and she nods "Can I come with? I can drive you wherever" She nods again and we sneak out of her bedroom window just in time to see a kid bike up in front of the window.

"Lucas I'm guessing?" He nods and throws a confused look at Max "This is my big sister Y/N, I told her everything, be mad later, we have to go." she says to him "We're not all gonna fit on the back of my bike" He says. Max and I both roll our eyes at the kid, Lucas, and run towards my car. 

"This better be good Stalker" Max says as we get in the car and I begin to drive to gods knows where. "Stalker?" I ask Max and she says "I'll explain more when we're back"