Homesick

Luke

I was in the living room with the others when I received a message from Sophie. My phone was on the table. When I tried to grab it, Michael grabbed it faster and said: "Oooh! A message from Sophie!" "Give it back Michael!" But instead of giving my phone back he read the message: ""Luke? Can I talk with you for a moment?' Luke is in trouble!" They all laughed. Why are they acting like this? I stood up, grabbed my phone and ran outside.

Luke: Soph?

Sophie: Hey Luke.

Luke: Where are you?

Sophie: Luke, what happened? It sounds like you just cried.

Luke: Where are you?

Sophie: I'm at our place.

Luke: Okay. I'm coming.

I ran to the bench where we used to sit and kiss all the time. She was sitting there with her phone in her hands. "Yeah?" "Sit down." She pointed at the place next to her. "What's up between you and the band?" "I don't know..." "Are you sure?" "Yes.." She sighed and leaned on my shoulder. "I wanna go home. Back in our house." I didn't know what to say. I really wanted to cheer her up but I'm the worst in peptalks. "I wanna go home too. I just want to be alone with you without people who are telling me how to treat you when they don't even have a girlfriend." "What are they telling you then?" "They tell me that I need to do the things you like. And that I need to stop thinking that you might be with another guy. And they also said that I need to stop kissing you that much cause you'll think that they aren't giving with love lately." I stopped for a moment to look at her reaction. But it seems that she's only here to listen. "If I don't do those things and more, they'll stop our relationship immediately." "That won't happen. They can't make me stop loving you. And you shouldn't do those things cause I like you because of who you are." I was glad to hear that and I actually didn't expect something else. Maybe I could change a bit...

We got back in our hotel appartement. It was very late so we went to bed. "Sophie?" "Yes honey?" "Did you ever had sex?" "No. Why?" "Nothing." "You?" "No." "So we're both virgins?" "Yup." I moved a bit closer to her. "It's almost your birthday right?" "Yes." "What do you want?" "I want a planet called 'Luuuke' with a lot of penguins and a place for you and me." "Seriously Luke?" "It's Luuuke." "Goodnight then Luuuke."