Phone

I didn't know if I should go home or stay here. I decided to go home and explain everything to Luke. But what if he left? Or what if he's angry?

"Is Luke still here?" "On the toilet. But where did you go?" "I went to--" Luke opened the door and stood in front of me. Luke was probably waiting for an explanation, I was waiting for questions and Charlie for both of them so we were all quiet.

"Where were you?" "I was at a friends house." "Which friend?" "Does that matters?" "Yes it does actually." Charlie left us alone bc privacy... "Why do you wanna know all these? Just give me a reason." He sighed. "I'm on tour so you can actually do whatever you want. You're world's most beautiful girl and the last thing I want is losing you." "I was at Christopher's house..." "Who's that?" "An old school friend." "I'm sorry Soph." "You don't need to apology." I kissed him and everything seemed to be alright till I noticed that my phone was gone. "Omg. Where's my phone?" I looked everywhere but I couldn't find it. Luke tried to help me by saying that it might be still at Christopher's house so I went to Chris for the second tome today.

Luke

I know it's wrong but I needed to check her out so yes.. I took her phone when she kissed me... I'm the worst boyfriend, I know, but she lied to me and that's wronger-er. So I checked her phone. First the last numbers she called and then her gallery. I didn't find any interesting numbers but I found some pics with a boy with dark hair. It wasn't a really sharp pic bc there was a lot of smoke.. I hope she doesn't smoke with him... I bet it was a pic with that Christopher boy. "That's her phone." I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't noticed that Charlie showed up again. I looked up. "No we have the same phone." "Yeah sure." He walked away again. Pretty weird guy tbh.

Sophie

Chris wouldn't open the door so I couldn't look there. But it was not in my coat, not at home... HOW COULD I LOSE IT ?! I went home. "Luke have you found it?" "No sorry. But we'll find it lately."  

We layed in bed he Luke asked: "Who's that Christopher boy actually?" "Just an old school friend." "Nothing more?" "Yes Luke, nothing more." "Okay." "Luke, I really love you and you should trust me. That's the most important thing for me in a relationship." "Yeah.."

"Sophie, I found your phone!" "Really?!" "Yes!" "THANK YOU BABE!" I kissed him. He didn't  kissed me back so I was a bit confused. I turned around bc I saw Luke looking at something behind me. Well it was actually a someone... Charlie stood there, shanking his head slowly. I turned back to Luke. "What's up with Charlie?" He didn't answered my question and he seemed hypnotized... "I'm sorry Soph.." He walked away.

I opened my imessage and saw my last convo with Chris. It wasn't actually MY last convo but someone else's... It wasn't even a nice convo at all...

Sophie: Don't talk to me me ever again.

Chris: Why? What have I done?

Sophie: Juts leave

Chris: You think I'm a junk don't you? Well I hope I'll never see you ever again in my whole damn life. Bye.

That was the convo but I wonder who would do that... I hope it wasn't Luke but I'm not really sure..