Sophie's house

My phone rang.

Sophie: "Hello this is Sophie."

Luke: "Hey beautiful."

Sophie: "Luke!"

Luke: "How did you know it was me haha?"

Sophie: "Your voice."

Luke: "Oh of course... But how are you?"

Sophie: "Fine! What about you?"

Luke: "Are you home alone."

Sophie: "Well my parents and brother and sister are on a trip and I'm home alone because I need to record and shit..."

Luke: "That's shit..."

Sophie: "Yeah but my mom was like "I'm gonna stay with you" and I was like "No! It's only for two weeks!" so I'm alone..."

Luke: "Haha you are so sweet."

Sophie: "Awwe thank you."

Luke: "I love you."

Sophie: "Cutie."

Luke: "Soph can I visit you? With the band?"

Sophie: "Yes sure."

Luke: "I see you in 2 hours."

Sophie: "2 hours?!"

Luke: "Yes haha. Can you text me your address?"

Sophie: "Sure."

Luke: "Bye honey."

Sophie: "Bye Luke."

So 2 hours later the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I saw 4 boy freezing. "H-hey c-c-cutie." "Come in!"

"Nice house." "Thanks Calum!" "We all missed you." "And your food." Calum is actually the only one who's always nice and Michael only cares about food tbh.. "Haha! Well then do you want to eat something?" "Yes!" "C-can I have h-hot chocolate milk." "Yea sure Luke. Do you want a blanket?" "Yes p-please."

"Dinner is ready!" "Finally normal food instead of pizza! Thanks Sophie!" "Thank you Luke!" "Can we stay here for a few days?" Idk if my mom is gonna like it.. "Yes of course, but there's one problem... We don't have enough rooms..." "How many?" "Well Charlie and Matti don't like it if you sleep in their rooms... So we actually only have my room and two others and two extra mattresses. Oh and my bed and another can be bigger." We all thought for a moment and then Ashton came up with the solution: "Well Calum and I can sleep together, Michael alone and you and Luke together." Michael was offended. "Why can't I sleep with Calum." "You sleep naked." "Pfffft."

After dinner Calum said: "So Sophie, tell us a little more about yourself." Which was weird cause I already told a lot about myself...

"Uhm okay..My name is Sophie and I'm just 16 years old. I live in London. My hobbies are drawing and singing. I'm a singer and actress. And I--"

Luke interrupted me. "No your real story."

"Sorry?"

"Something that no one knows."

"Okay." I took a deep breath "My parents died when I was 6 and my brother Danny was 10. I haven't seen him anymore and we don't have contact." I breathed out. "So that's my real story." I tried to hold my tears. "The people who I call my mom and dad are actually my aunt and uncle. My uncle was the brother of my real father and Charlie and Matti are my cousins."

Michael said: "I'm sorry." Luke hugged me and Calum stroke my head. Ashton told me: "We are always here is you want to talk." "Thanks guys. But this is actually my secret." Luke kissed me and answered: "We won't tell someone." I tried to smile. "Well it's time to sleep."

Luke and I were sitting on my bed in my room. Luke started to hug me and we fell backwards. "I'm glad that we can cuddle like this." I giggled. "You are too nice Luke." I kissed him twice. "Sophie?" "Hmmm?" He came closer and whispered: "I love you." I whispered: "I love you too." "Good night." He kissed me and we fell asleep.