The interview

We were invited for an interview today. It was kinda weird for me to do an interview with 5 seconds of summer bc we don't have something like a song together..

"So today I'm with five special guys." GUYS?! Well I'm sorry but I'm a girl! I cleared my throat. "Well four of them are guys... Sorry Sophie." Luke cleared his throat too just for fun tho. "Thank you Luke but you're not a girl." "I'm sorry." "So you all may ask why I picked them together for an interview? The answer is simple, Sophie hangs a lot with the band and she's a girl and maybe she can tell us a little more about them." I thought it was supposed to be funny so I laughed "Hahahaha!" The all looked at me.. It was awkward.. "Haha-ha..." "Okay let's begin. Michael, how long is 5 Seconds of Summer together and what are you?" "Well we started in 2011 and we are humans... I guess." "Uhmm... Sophie, how long do you know these.. humans?" "Well I met Michael when I was in Australia and we were at the same school. I knew that he was in a band or something, but he doesn't want  me to meet them or not even to tell their band name." "We were in a relationship!" Shut up Michael! No one has to know this! "Yes. But one and a half years later he asked me to come and meet his band 5 Seco--" "Wait wait wait what?" "What?" "Tell me a little more about that relationship." No please.. "Let me tell it!" "But you didn't even know that we were in a relationship Calum." "Wow that makes it even more interesting! Tell us what you know Calum." "Michael didn't want to tell it, but I spotted them hugging and in the Starbucks and he keeps telling me that she was his neighbor and a bitch." "You told what?! That's so rude Michael!" "I'm so sorry!"

"What's your part of the story Michael?" "I was just walking and being awesome, but suddenly there was a crazy girl who whispered in my ear that she wanted to have sex with me. And I said that if we--" That was typical a Michael Story.. "Sophie? Can you tell the true story?" "Sure. I was new at school and I was with a girl named Victoria. She told me about Michael and that he was in a band or something. I wanted to meet him and we made music and went to the Starbucks. And an evening he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." "Thank you, but why didn't you want to tell your band about her or her about your band Michael?" "I wanted to keep her for myself cause I knew that I could lose her because I'm not the hottest guy..." I thought his was really cute. "Awwe." "Pffft." "Shut up Ashton." "What? Still angry?" " Why should I?" "Because I kissed Sophie and YOU didn't." The interviewer found it really intresting and that was annoying af.. "Kissed Sophie? What? Continue." "I kissed her the same evening. Way longer and I asked it." I was confused and whispered: "What the fuck." Luke heard me and whispered: "Same... What the fuck." Ashton continuted and I was done with it.  "My kiss was unexpected and not as basic as yours." "Shut the fuck up. Both of you." "Wait this is interesting! Tell us about it!" "I wanna tell it!" "Calum again." "Ashton asked Sophie for a kiss on his cheeks so she did, but he suddenly turned his head an stole a kiss for like less than 2 seconds." "Ooh and what about Michael?" "I don't know.." "Sophie kissed me when we were in my room but this kiss was legal."

"Calum, did you ever kissed Sophie?" "No..." "What about you Luke?" "No but I really want to." I looked confused at Luke and Michael explained me: "Luke is in love with you, Sophie." "Who isn't?" asked Luke. "He asked her to marry him." "Ashton please.." "Yeah? What was your answer Sophie?" "I said maybe." "Why not "no"?" "Because I didn't know him. "Maybe" doesn't means "yes" or "no". So what if I get to know him and I said yes but he's a dick? Or what if I said no but he's the true love of my life? That's why I said maybe. He can ask me whenever he want but there maybe comes a time that I say "yes" or "no" but till then, it's a "maybe"." "So that actually means that you give him another chance to marry you?" "I don't know if he's still gonna ask me." "Of course I will." "But anyway thank you Michael for filming this and posting it on keek. So let's watch that part now."

The video started about the mornig. It was awkward af..

"Okay. About the band." "We are terrible." "So confident Michael." "I know. We use to call ourselves punk rock." "But we aren't." "Yeah we are terrible." "Basically." "Hahaha!"

I felt Ashton's hand going through my hair. "What the fuck your hair is so soft!" "Haha thanks." Michael did it too. "Omg!" Calum joined. "Let me feel it too!" But Luke was faster. "Me first!" "Can we continue?" "No you should feel her hair!" So the interviewer came too. "Wow this is so amazing!" It was uncomfortable. "Uhhm can we please continue?" But even the interviewer didn't wanted to.. "No wait a moment!" Ashton even asked: "How? What is your secret?" "It's my conditioner." "Can I use it?" "Yeah why not? What's the next question?" "Luke, how long have you five been together?" "A month? Ashton what do you think?" "I think so." "How should I call you together? Calum?" "Uhmm... 5SOS and Sophie. That sounds great." "Okay." He started to make weird signals to Luke and Luke put his tumbs up. "Hahaha Sophie! Look at Luke's face!" I turned my head to Luke but he fucking kissed me fast! "What?!" "I stole a kiss." Calum laughed really loud. "Ooh! Luke stole a kiss! Luke you're a total bad ass!"

After the show I was about to leave so I said goodbye to everyone. Ashton asked my number, Michael told me to call him when I arrived back in London, Calum told me to be careful and Luke.. Luke only said "Bye." I walked away.

Luke

How stupid! "Bye." What was wrong with me?! "Are you okay Luke?" "I think that's she's angry because of that kiss... What do you think Calum?" "I don't think so. But you can ask her." "But she's too far away." "Run." I ran immediately. I heard him saying: "Poor kid... Hey? Where's my jacket?" And i smiled bc I knew where his jacket was. I usually don't run so I wasn't that fast.. When I saw her I shouted at her. "Sophie! Wait!" and he tured aroud. Her beautiful face.. I could look at her for ever without blinknig. "Yes?" "You forgot your jacket." She smiled at me. "That's really sweet Luke, but it's not mine." "I know. It's Calums." She laughed. "What?"  "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for that kiss and I hope you aren't angry." "Of course I'm not angry." "Great." I hugged her without thinking.. I'm so stupid... "Maybe a weird question especially cause you're leaving, but do you want to be my girlfriend?" Did thas just really came out of my mouth?! "Yes of course I want to." Wait what? Did she just... I still hugged her and one of my hands stroked her soft, light brown hair.. It felt like heaven... "Your hair is so soft." I kissed her cheek. "Awwe Luke you are such a cutie." I looked her deep in her twinkling green eyes and asked: "May I?" She only smiled at me.. And I kissed her... Her lips are so soft.. We kissed for like 5 minutes but it felt like for ages.  She whispered: "I gotta go now. I'll call you later." "Yes call me please." And then she walked away. I was staring at her till I couldn't see her anymore. I ran back.

"She isn't angry right?" "Nope.." "And that's my jacket right?" "Yep.." "Are you okay?" I couldn't help it but I shouted: "She said yes!" Michael came too and asked: "What did you ask?" "If she wanted to be my girlfriend!" And they all said the same thing: "WHAT?!"